Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    The best green light you can buy for pig hunting is a red light
    Beat me to it. I don't know who the genious was, that thought green was a good idea.....

Comment

I've killed a truckload of pigs under an Elusive Wildlife Green Kill Light @ our camp feeder, 90 yards from our lease house. There may be much better lights, and red might be a better color, but that thing comes on every time something walks under it and they stay and eat corn under the grim reaper takes 'em home.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
        I've killed a truckload of pigs under an Elusive Wildlife Green Kill Light @ our camp feeder, 90 yards from our lease house. There may be much better lights, and red might be a better color, but that thing comes on every time something walks under it and they stay and eat corn under the grim reaper takes 'em home.
        Amen. Elusive Wildlife is all we run. Color doesn't seem to matter to the pigs.

Comment

My Guadalupe Cty and Gonzales Cty pigs don't like red or green, but ignore white lights---after a few nights I use lights similar to the OP's Amazon products at one spot, and a large solar floodlight in another.

Comment

Working...
          X