No announcement yet.

Brady Area Bowhunt Opening Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in Rockwood and would love to have a GTG. I will probably miss opening weekend as I am being deployed to Cali for the wildfires. Maybe we can get something up later in the season.

Comment

Trying to decide where to go. Have a place in Melvin, Saltgap and another on the edge of Eden. We just go on another place that's between Christoval and Eldorado. Too many choices but not a bad problem to have. Will more than likely end up in Melvin at some point opening weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntz View Post
        Trying to decide where to go. Have a place in Melvin, Saltgap and another on the edge of Eden. We just go on another place that's between Christoval and Eldorado. Too many choices but not a bad problem to have. Will more than likely end up in Melvin at some point opening weekend.
        Give me a holler if you need anything. My brother moved to Pear Valley since last season and we will be around there between morning and afternoon sits.

Comment

Live in Brady but not hunting opening weekend as I start back to work next Friday after 6 months off. So I will take it. Plenty of time to hunt working 7 on 7 off

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
            Give me a holler if you need anything. My brother moved to Pear Valley since last season and we will be around there between morning and afternoon sits.
            Will do.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Getting married opening day (I didn’t pick the date) but I’m headed to Eden for the week afterwards. Starting marriage off right. She’ll be tagging along . ����

Comment

Perfect

Originally posted by Thad_Castle View Post
                  Getting married opening day (I didn’t pick the date) but I’m headed to Eden for the week afterwards. Starting marriage off right. She’ll be tagging along . ����
                  I'd say that is perfect timing sir. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                    I'd say that is perfect timing sir. Congratulations

Thank you! I’m slowly introducing her to the bow hunting life style! Honeymoons in the spring so why not take a few days post wedding to stick an arrow in something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be outside of Doole or on the Pedernales south of F’burg

Comment

We are between Brady and Jacoby's.. We may try to make it.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Going to be shooting a big buck in Damon

Comment

Good Luck

Originally posted by mission_shooter View Post
                              Going to be shooting a big buck in Damon
                              Good luck Buddy, I'm glad to see that you will be able to make it.

Comment

Working...
                              X