No announcement yet.

Fixed Broadheads for Hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been using the Grim Reaper Hades fixed blade. They have 3 different fixed heads now. But I use just the plain jane one. Back edge of the blade is sharpened too. So don't cut your self putting them on or off.

Both back and front edges of blade sharpened! Cuts both directions. .035" thick MAXX EDGE SS blades neck down to .020" and sharpened for maximum strength and maximum sharpness. V-notched trocar steel tip. 4-point internal blade locking system. "WATCH 'EM DROP"! 3-blade - 3/pack

Comment

Slick trick magnums

Comment

You can pick up the old school Bear Razorheads for less than $5 each on eBay. They've probably killed more game than any other broadhead.

Comment

Magnus Stinger buzzcut

Comment

Wasp boss sst

Comment

Black hornet

Comment

I switched to Ramcat and haven't looked back. 100 grain, 1 3/8" cut. I've recovered every hog and deer I've shot with them. My DL is 28 and DW is 56.

Comment

I use primarily Snuffers but also Bear razorheads, the 145-gr variety.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
                    Looking for recommendations on inexpensive fixed broadheads for hogs. Under $40 for a 3 pack. I'm not interested in slinging an Iron Will at a hog.

Leaning towards the Magnus stingers.

What says the green screen?
                    stingers are very good but the black hornet is stronger,, take a look at them

Comment

I like the ST's

Comment

Black hornets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Slick tricks....Magnus are good as well....lifetime warranty!

Comment

Slick Tricks...buy a bunch when Wal-mart clearances them out

Comment

I like Thunderheads. Use them on deer and hogs. Under $40 for a 5 pack.

https://www.amazon.com/Thunderhead-6.../dp/B000IERKX8

Comment

Working...
                              X