Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with Kodi coolers from HEB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experience with Kodi coolers from HEB?

Does anyone have any experience with these Kodi coolers from HEB? I need a larger 65-75 size cooler and I just can’t make myself pay for a yeti. I have a older Pelican 65, but the lid is warped and it doesn’t seal anymore. Still keeps ice for 2-3 days, but once it starts to melt, the water will come out the lid where it’s not sealed and spill in my back seat. I’m looking at this particular model in the link.

If anyone knows of any good deals, let me know.

Last edited by Trevor73402; 08-20-2020, 07:01 PM.

I have a Kodi 125.... it’s been an awesome cooler no complaints from me... it’s going on about 4-5 years now

Comment

I have all kinds and kodi is as good as they get.

Comment

Kodis are the bulldogs of the cooler world

Comment

I got a 38qt when they were 25% off plus the extra 10% I got as an employee for HEB. I really love mine. It has more than what YETI can offer at a lower price. I like the pressure release valve and the fact that I can measure my fish on top of the cooler. I also like that the drain plug is tethered to the cooler. Im sure you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Wife bought one when they were on sale last year. Been using it in the work truck daily for water. I like it a lot for the price works great like having the scale on top lid is secure nice vent on the side and drain is tethered to the cooler so can't lose it. Over all very happy with it.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I appreciate the feedback. Looks like I’ll give this one a try unless I can find a deal used somewhere.

Thanks.

Comment

You should contact Pelican for warranty. Those have a lifetime warranty.

Comment

KODI makes a solid product! You won’t be disappointed

Comment

Kodis are bad arse

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      You should contact Pelican for warranty. Those have a lifetime warranty.
                      I will give them a call, but I didn’t know they would warranty a lid warp on a 8+ year old cooler. If they will, that would be great. Or even a percentage off would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                        I appreciate the feedback. Looks like I’ll give this one a try unless I can find a deal used somewhere.

Thanks.
                        Try a Kong cooler Brother

Comment

Made in China, I'm out!

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                            Made in China, I'm out!
                            I personally would rather buy American as well but if we didn't buy stuff purely based on where its from and not quality, we would all be living in a giant episode of naked and afraid

Comment

I have Bison , pelicans and icy teck , all are about the same in price
                              Seen the H‑E‑B brand and it does have a pressure relief valve
                              IMO all the roto molded cooler are about the same
                              Pelican is my favorite because it has drain that will hookup to a water hose and great latch

Ice hole in kerrviile Texas is military grade and 100% USA ���� made
                              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-21-2020, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X