• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
    Point made! JK owner.
    Bam

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfy5ugktgSQ"]What exactly is the function of a Rubber Duck? | Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

It's a thing the gay Jeepers do to identify each other.

My Scrambler and I do not participate as we are both straight.

Comment

It's kind of like the Ram truck guys...they leave a moose of some sort on the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
            Point made! JK owner.
            Not just a JK but a Grand Cherokee and a Scrambler!

Comment

So gay

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess my Jeep is ugly. I’ve never been ducked.

Comment

we used to put turtle stickers on ours, but you only earned one when it was on its side or top

Comment

It’s ducking stupid!

Comment

Jeep ducking was kicked off by Canadian woman Allison Parliament back in 2020. After a bad encounter with an angry stranger left her feeling down, she decided to cheer herself up by buying a bag of rubber ducks and leaving one with a note on a stranger’s Jeep. The kind gesture was shared on social media, where it went viral, and today Jeep ducking is a popular craze all around the world!

Comment

I think it is mainly the women jeepers doing it and there are a lot of them so no harm no foul. We were handed a few at Topless weekend last week, a first for me and none from a dude. My wife enjoyed them and is in the game now. I do have a TJ and did get a mini fireball so I'm down with that fad!

Comment

Sounds ducked up to me

Comment

It's a fad. And like most fads, the rubber duck will sink.

I had to ask my 12yoa grandson 3 weeks ago. He said it's just a fad. And some people buy thier own ducks to display.

Comment

I have seen it a lot lately. Seems like the quantity of ducks on the dash is directly proportional to the amount of weird colored accessories on the jeep and the offset of the oversized wheels and undersized tires.

I bought an old CJ-7 a couple of years ago and told my wife I didn’t know what was going on but people always gave me the “peace sign” when I was driving it. She looked it up and told me about the jeep wave.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                                The TJ groups have decided to put mini bottle on each others jeep. Fireball, Jack, etc. Beats the heck out of ducking.

YJ and CJ guys are with ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X