North Heart Archery is currently in TX...come test my bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Heart Archery is currently in TX...come test my bow

I am one of the newest up and coming archery companies...originally based in DFW, TX now residing in the majestic area where the Selway mountains meet the Bitterroot Valley near Missoula, MT. Id love to have some folks here in TX shoot my bow and provide feedback. If you have a 28" draw the 60-62" Minotaur is smooth as butter...if you prefer a shorter bow you can go down to 58"...the bow I have on hand for testing is 58", 53# @28". On my journey Northward I was mentored by Jim Neaves of Centaur Archery for trad bows, and James Rempp of Hamstring Archery for primitive bows. I am trying to make my passion for archery my living...it is a hard but worthy road. I'll be in Granbury, TX for at least 6 weeks...let me know if you would like to come test out a bow design that is not too often done in the trad world...a 5 curve paying homage to primitive designs, with a generous riser and very light weight overall footprint. Perhaps not quite as fast as a recurve yet very forgiving with such a sexy and unique profile...all business, as fast as your modern longbow by far. I'm currently working with a local race car company here in TX but will absolutely try my best to work with you for a test drive(the bow not the race car lol). Thanks to my TX peeps. Best to text me at 469-390-2499, email shelton.fitzgerald@gmail.com, or PM here(can't check very often).
    Last edited by 240m3srt; 05-08-2023, 07:29 PM.

Here are the pics...

Here are the pics of this North Heart Archery Minotaur...
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks interesting. I'll be in Granbury either tomorrow or Wednesday working on a job. If I can knock it out early enough I'll give you a shout.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Looks interesting. I'll be in Granbury either tomorrow or Wednesday working on a job. If I can knock it out early enough I'll give you a shout.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
        Hit me up by text DRT!

Comment

Good looking stick!

I have a very good friend who is a bowyer. I think one of the happiest days of his life was the day he quit his job to become a full time bowyer. I wish you luck in your endeavor!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
          X