Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Who's got room for a hitchhiker?
    How far is that marina from your place?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      How far is that marina from your place?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      Just a little north across the bridge. About a 20 min boat/car ride. I've actually never been up there. I just usually hang out in the mid lake, Lowe's creek area where we're at. That lake is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Just a little north across the bridge. About a 20 min boat/car ride. I've actually never been up there. I just usually hang out in the mid lake, Lowe's creek area where we're at. That lake is huge.
        I haven't been on that lake in 25 years and never where we're going but I'm excited to see it again! It's a big lake for sure! You ocean perch folks don't try to jump out and wade!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          I haven't been on that lake in 25 years and never where we're going but I'm excited to see it again! It's a big lake for sure! You ocean perch folks don't try to jump out and wade!
          It's too cold for them

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying to get ChewJr (Josh) to throw in with me on this. He's a livescopin' fool. =)

Caught my first bass on an artificial at TB out of Frontier Park (my grandpa had a lot and an old school ranger bass boat). That had to have been late 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              It's too cold for them

You misspelled deep... like hundy n fidy deep

Comment

Ttt!!

Comment

I’m already thinking about fat black crappie on TB! But for now I’m gonna catch a mess of skinny Okie crappie! Sounds like they’re everywhere you drop the TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    I’m already thinking about fat black crappie on TB! But for now I’m gonna catch a mess of skinny Okie crappie! Sounds like they’re everywhere you drop the TM!
                    Todd I just sent you a PM.

Comment

Back in my bass fishing days, I spent a lot of time launching out of Holly Park. Haven't been there in years... I'll see if I can make this!
                      Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                        Back in my bass fishing days, I spent a lot of time launching out of Holly Park. Haven't been there in years... I'll see if I can make this!
                        Hope that you do

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post

You're retired, you have no excuse. You are welcome to fish with me in my boat, so there's another excuse you can't use.

Comment

If anyone has extra room on a boat I’d be down to go. Don’t mind buying you beer and paying for gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                              If anyone has extra room on a boat I’d be down to go. Don’t mind buying you beer and paying for gas.
                              I bet somebody will take you up on that offer!!! Gas and beer are expensive!!

Comment

TTT!! Less than 2 months now!

Comment

Working...
                                X