East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    At 12:45am “Main Event” finally came home to his winter range! Haven’t seen him since that 1 day almost 2 miles away
    How old is ME now?

Comment

9.5 is my estimate. First started hunting him in 2017 and called him 4.5 then. I’ve seen him just about every season from a stand…. Just wrong trail or wrong scrape line. Every time I’ve seen him in person he has not walked past a camera except the first time

Comment

9.5 is my estimate. First started hunting him in 2017 and called him 4.5 then. I’ve seen him just about every season from a stand…. Just wrong trail or wrong scrape line. Every time I’ve seen him in person he has not walked past a camera except the first time
        Hope ya get him before he dies.

Comment

Is honestly rather him die that the new troll THATS tried to move in, by 100% tracking my truck. He will put enough pressure on him to change things for sure. May be the reason he’s off his normal routine anyway

It’s almost as much fun honestly just to keep him alive in the gauntlet he’s in. Lol

Comment

Is honestly rather him die that the new troll THATS tried to move in, by 100% tracking my truck. He will put enough pressure on him to change things for sure. May be the reason he’s off his normal routine anyway

It’s almost as much fun honestly just to keep him alive in the gauntlet he’s in. Lol
            Amazing with the drought this year he’s still alive

Comment

I got water, I got food

Fawns took a beating but I’ve got more deer than ever on all my properties. He’s showing some age now. Lol he’s basically a rectangle with hooves. Lol

Comment

Trespasser place living up to its name lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice flyer buck. The trail rider not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    Nice flyer buck. The trail rider not so much.

Pretty sure it’s the same guy. Didn’t put up our trespassing signs or purple paint earlier this week when I took the box blind in. We’ll update then go the GW route if he shows again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

I’m gonna have that place covered in purple paint! Ray Charles would know!

Comment

We can’t people in east Texas stay out of peoples stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post

I was thinking this exact same thing. Dang

J

Comment

East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post

Especially after meeting them face to face and shaking their hands! After tomorrow it will come to an end I promise that!

Comment

I doubt that people seem to struggle with being told no.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Gotta love east texas, the good and bad! Atleast he is on a horse, keeping it natural

Comment

Working...
                                X