Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bassguy2222 View Post
    Whatcha got?
    I have about 100 acres that I am trying to sell. It has an old farm house on it. Barns with pipe pens. A 10 acre field. 55 acres has been cleared and fenced (newer fence) and the rest is pretty thick in cedars on a mountain/hill. It's in lampasas county. Asking $4000/acre

Comment

Originally posted by Cully View Post
      I have about 100 acres that I am trying to sell. It has an old farm house on it. Barns with pipe pens. A 10 acre field. 55 acres has been cleared and fenced (newer fence) and the rest is pretty thick in cedars on a mountain/hill. It's in lampasas county. Asking $4000/acre
      Where abouts is this place?

Comment

there are no pigs around adamsville. never have seen them. sure hope they don't find our feeders.
        Attached Files

Comment

as for deer, we only kill dinks. can't help u there.

Comment

Originally posted by Centraltexan View Post
            Where abouts is this place?
            It's on county rd 3220 in kempner between 580 and 116

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
              there are no pigs around adamsville. never have seen them. sure hope they don't find our feeders.
              Well, if they become a problem, I could be there to help in a whole 12 minutes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cully View Post
                It's on county rd 3220 in kempner between 580 and 116
                You shouldn't have any trouble selling. That's pretty country.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                  Those aren't pigs they are small cows.

Comment

Been hunting a few miles north of Lampasas for the last 3 seasons. Will be there again next season. Mostly 120's, some 130's and one big one in the 140's about 5 years ago.

No hogs yet, dont want them, but they are all around us.

Comment

Birddog66 you still on the same lease?? That place was nice. Need one like that.

Comment

Lampsas is a amazing place to hunt, but its gets a ton of pressure (if you are not on a high fenced ranch), and makes deer hunting harder during the late season and mid season

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360611796.254542.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	24169821we've got a few pigs ourselves......and turkey!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360611838.437278.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	24169822

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                            Birddog66 you still on the same lease?? That place was nice. Need one like that.
                            Yep. Same place. Probably try to hang on to it as long as I can.

Comment

Use to hunt down there on a 1300 acre place right along the river and was some real good hunting. Saw probably one of the biggest deer (live) in my life (every inch of 150-155). Problem was, he was 75 yards away and it was a bowhunt only lease.

Comment

Antler restrictions have really made a positive impact on out place west of town. Body size is on the small side, it racks are improving annually. Numbers around us has dropped off but we have no water currently until we re seal out tanks. When we had water, we had more targets than you could ever want.

Comment

Working...
                                X