X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just adjusted myself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Maybe, maybe not. Some people love drama so much they will create it. I've gotten to where I won't say anything other than "good morning", "yes", and "no" to certain people at work.
      There’s wisdom right there.

It has been my experience that you can be on your own property minding your own business, but that doesn’t stop someone from making up things to try and get their way.

I could insert a truthful story, but this isn’t the place for it. The kind of story that would make your blood boil if it happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        There’s gotta be more to the story...

Skinny
        x2

Comment

#adjustingisamustgetoverit

Maybe we need a national adjusting day where everyone stops what they are doing at exactly 2pm, stands up, and adjusts.

What was the official reason for letting him go?
          And please do find out about this "lady" for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Just adjusted myself again.
            #metoo

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
              I'm a frequent adjuster.
              As am I. Apparently, there's a line we must never cross.

Comment

He have any web dev PM experience? We are hiring

Comment

gotta be more to this story...

Comment

How would she like to have two small grapes and a Vienna sausage down there and get uncomfortable.... or is that just me

Comment

If he was adjusting himself long enough for the lady to notice and then be offended enough to get out her phone and video him then "adjusted" is not the correct word for it

Comment

That's ballsy

Comment

Originally posted by Pigpiggy View Post
                          There’s wisdom right there.

It has been my experience that you can be on your own property minding your own business, but that doesn’t stop someone from making up things to try and get their way.

I could insert a truthful story, but this isn’t the place for it. The kind of story that would make your blood boil if it happened to you.
                          Same. I try to get across to other people in the office that even though some things they do or say are completely harmless, there are people who will try and get you for the sake of getting someone. It's incredible how many people who should understand this don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Creed Killer View Post
                            How would she like to have two small grapes and a Vienna sausage down there and get uncomfortable.... or is that just me
                            "Small grapes and a Vienna sausage"????? Yeah must be just you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Maybe, maybe not. Some people love drama so much they will create it. I've gotten to where I won't say anything other than "good morning", "yes", and "no" to certain people at work.
                              I got caught up in situation with a drama individual (female) and got lucky a co-worker just so happened to witness this epic meltdown. Her husband (drama person) was the Director of Operations at the time and this issue was escalated straight to one of the owners within minutes, demanding my head. After a HR investigation she got the ax. Before then, I never imagined a simple why did you show up late question, to an employee that reported directly to me, could potentially cost me a job.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                If he was adjusting himself long enough for the lady to notice and then be offended enough to get out her phone and video him then "adjusted" is not the correct word for it

^^^I agree wholeheartedly^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X