Friend got fired, this is a new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimPat View Post
    Bollocks!! He got sacked. Nutty situation. pretty ballsy move. female must have been testy. Hairy situation. what do the boys say?

Well done sir!

Comment

I don’t think he’s telling the whole story. If he is he can make some money if he’ll get a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
        A crisp hundred says the chick that took the video is uglier than homemade soap...or a flaming liberal lesbian...or both. And in honor of your buddy, I'm going to close my office door and take my pants off just cuz.
        X2

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
          Had a P E coach in high school who said, in the shower after work out " If you rub it more than two times, it's not washing". Maybe this is the line.
          I'd tell him that I can wash it as fast and as long as needed

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          I would have told them I have side of the leg syndrome and they cant discriminate against me for it.
          Haha I told this to a really rude lady on a plane who told me that was gross adjusting myself when I was in the seat. No way I could make the 3 hr flight with them bunched up like they were. Should have seen the look on her face when she asked what in the hell is that then my answer.

Comment

Best defense is a good offense is what I have heard.

Comment

I just read all of this while scratching my bawls....I mean adjusting....

Comment

false accusations and slander are grounds for a lawsuit... like them accusing him of sexting. So, if he is innocent he needs a good lawyer.

bottom line, there is always the truth and he probably didn't tell you or his wife the truth.

Comment

In high school we called that playing Manos! Lol.

Comment

does this guy have a brother that was recently shot by a poacher?

Comment

Going commando in overall's does not require any adjusting.

Comment

Overalls should be mandatory attire for companies.

McRibs should be served in overalls.

Comment

Originally posted by pigpiggy View Post
                          overalls should be mandatory attire for companies.

Mcribs should be served in a dumpster.
                          fify.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            fify.
                            Agree. I won’t eat that stuff.

Comment

you guys making me rethink my friends jk swell guy. not a situation i hope to ever be in

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                                you guys making me rethink my friends jk swell guy. not a situation i hope to ever be in
                                I'm sure your friend will land on his feet. He seems like a very well adjusted individual. [emoji16]

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X