Return of ATF E-forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
    Awesome! I'd like to see your plans if you want to share. I've built 4 from kits and a crappy harbor freight drill press. Oddly, my big bore form 1s are more effective than my 22 and 30 cal ones.
    Well, It's going to be a .30 Cal can. I ordered a 1.5"x8.8" Titanium Tube, Endcaps, and Muzzle Devices from SD Tactical, and I'm going to get 3 Stainless RSC, 5 Titanium RSC Baffles and Spacers from Rusty off of the Form1Suppressor Forum. After that, I'll just have to bore and clip the baffles.

Comment

Sounds good! I went with about the same size tube with 8 Ti RSCs and did a progressive bore. Mine doesn't preform very well, Rusty says it's because I clipped too much. So start small on the clips. lol

Comment

Sounds good! I went with about the same size tube with 8 Ti RSCs and did a progressive bore. Mine doesn't preform very well, Rusty says it's because I clipped too much. So start small on the clips. lol
        Will do. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
          I’m Approved!!! Submitted 10/31. Fingerprints received 11/5. Approved 11/14.

Two Weeks isn’t bad at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sweet! Hope they keep the fast approvals going and hopefully get them in the F4 world.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            sweet! Hope they keep the fast approvals going and hopefully get them in the F4 world.

I really hope they get the Form 4s going on the eForms, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
              I really hope they get the Form 4s going on the eForms, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Silencer shop is pizzing me off. Submitted it the same day I talked to you and all they’ve done is get my signatures. Told me I’d be one of the first ones to get submitted yet they still haven’t done it when they’re only allowing 500 a day. Oh well a wait is a wait

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                Silencer shop is pizzing me off. Submitted it the same day I talked to you and all they’ve done is get my signatures. Told me I’d be one of the first ones to get submitted yet they still haven’t done it when they’re only allowing 500 a day. Oh well a wait is a wait

Yeah, That's why I did it myself. From what I've heard, they've been holding some of the paper form ones that they have until they got their e-file system going. I bet they're trying to get all of those paper forms submitted electronically first.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post

I’m still waiting on them to fulfill a back order on a Sig can I ordered 8 weeks ago. Wouldn’t bother me so much if they didn’t lie to me and say they were on the way before I ordered.

Are these quick turnarounds on individual or trust Form 1’s?

Comment

Mine was individual, but there have been lots of trusts approved in the same time frame.

Comment

Just got approved! 13 days from submission, 6 days from the ATF receiving my prints. Individual SBR

Comment

Just got approved! 13 days from submission, 6 days from the ATF receiving my prints. Individual SBR
                        Pure awesomeness!!

Comment

Pending with atf. Silencer shop hasn’t done a thing.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

if you do a Form 1 SBR do you still have to engrave your lower? im doing this very soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
                                if you do a Form 1 SBR do you still have to engrave your lower? im doing this very soon!

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X