Here we go again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again.

About a month ago my wife got a letter from the Texas Workforce Commission saying someone was trying to get unemployment on her SS number. We're still working on it. Now a letter came in today only this time they are using my SS number! This is getting to be a bunch of crap!!!!

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    About a month ago my wife got a letter from the Texas Workforce Commission saying someone was trying to get unemployment on her SS number. We're still working on it. Now a letter came in today only this time they are using my SS number! This is getting to be a bunch of crap!!!!
    Yep. Just went through it a couple of months ago. These people are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      Yep. Just went through it a couple of months ago. These people are pathetic.
      I'd like to get ahold of them and disembowel the ******* with a butter knife!

Comment

I'd like to get ahold of them and disembowel the ******* with a butter knife!
        The TWFC rep I spoke with was so nonchalant about it. I guess it happens so much they've just become immune to it and can't understand the frustration from our end!

Comment

Randy, yall better do a credit check and take some precautions if they have yall's correct numbers. It could get way out of hand if you don't protect yourselves.

Comment

Wish they could start hammering these guys!

Comment

SS fraud is actually one of the easier cases to track down..........for the most part. Best of luck to ya

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Randy, yall better do a credit check and take some precautions if they have yall's correct numbers. It could get way out of hand if you don't protect yourselves.
                Went through this a couple of years ago. Someone tried to file an income tax return with my SS number. It just sucks we have to do it again.

Comment

My mom was a victim of identity fraud not to long back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Went through this a couple of years ago. Someone tried to file an income tax return with my SS number. It just sucks we have to do it again.
                    Same thing happened to me this year except they filed using my kids SS #!

There really is no effort whatsoever to crack down on this.

Comment

Working...
                    X