Ram 6.7 Diesel Milage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ram 6.7 Diesel Milage?

Looking to upgrade the old 2003 Dodge and wondering what you guys are getting for fuel mileage? Current truck is 5.9 Cummings 4x2 standard, so I know I won't get the 20 plus mpg that I get now in a 4x4 but wanting to know how much lower it will likely be. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

2014 2500 6.7 Deleted with Ez Lynk I’m getting bout 24 on highway if I keep my foot out of it.

Comment

12-13 according to the lie-o-meter.

2016 CTD 3500 DRW 4x4 Crew Cab LWB with Aisin and .373 gears.

Comment

My 16 model 2500 4x4 gets 18 back and forth to work and 20 hwy at best. I do have 34" tires on it as well

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I drove my dads 2014 3500 Cummins this weekend to the deer lease. I went from Justin to Coleman and back one a tank of fuel getting 17.9 MPG at an average of 84 MPH. Does a lot better mileage wise than my 6.7 Powerstroke.

Comment

18 real world, have seen over 20.

12-14 with boat behind driving in the left lane

11 with the horse trailer.

‘15 2500 4x4

Comment

2012 deleted 17 highway 10 town

Highway mileage is doing 70 with 4:10 gears
                Last edited by RMW; 11-04-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

17 2500 4x4 all stock 110k on it 18.5 average empty and with trailer mule corn and a bunch of other stuff 15

Comment

I just bought a new 2019 2500 4x4 and I'm averaging 19.5-20 mpg with mixed driving.

Comment

Ram 2018 2500 4x4 Automatic.....17 average and 20 highway, empty.
                      12 miles pulling a 30' Travel Trailer.

Standard equipment.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

If you deciding factor for upgrading a truck is fuel mileage, you are doing something wrong.

Also, since you live in Illinois, Dodges are going to rust out in just a few years up there with all the salt, and thin metal on the body. My folks are in WI, and they still claim within 4 years, Dodge body panels are bubbling from rust, where as Ford and GM generally make it about 7 or 8 years. Sorry you have to live there, Chicago really ruins the reputation of that state.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            If you deciding factor for upgrading a truck is fuel mileage, you are doing something wrong.

Also, since you live in Illinois, Dodges are going to rust out in just a few years up there with all the salt, and thin metal on the body. My folks are in WI, and they still claim within 4 years, Dodge body panels are bubbling from rust, where as Ford and GM generally make it about 7 or 8 years. Sorry you have to live there, Chicago really ruins the reputation of that state.
                            Nope, decision is not based on fuel mileage, only looking for comparison to current truck to new model. Certainly not staying up here in this stupid state either! This will be a Texas truck for our transition back to THE GREAT STATE!

Comment

2015 4x4 2500. I drive 5.6 miles to work. 15.4 mpg avg running around town

18-20 highway depending on speed and conditions. My 06 5.9 2wd megacab was getting 13.5 and 13.5 then 13.5. So , I'm happy

Comment

Working...
                              X