Covert ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert ?

Ok so I have 2 covert code black cameras. This weekend the notification that tells you how many new photos you have will not clear. As of now, I am showing 10 new photos on one and 60 on the other. I did a live chat with covert they had me update the app, delete the app and reinstall it and after that all they could say was they would forward it to the app developers.

Anyone else having this issue, and how did you fix it if you did have it?

You will probably want to post this in here: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ghlight=covert

Comment

Mine was doing this. I did everything they told me with no resolve. However, I found that there were “new photos” that hadn’t been cleared. Go to all of you photos and scroll to the bottom, it should say “load more photos”. Keep loading more photos until you find the ones that haven’t been cleared. Then I selected and deleted this and the notification went away

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        Mine was doing this. I did everything they told me with no resolve. However, I found that there were “new photos” that hadn’t been cleared. Go to all of you photos and scroll to the bottom, it should say “load more photos”. Keep loading more photos until you find the ones that haven’t been cleared. Then I selected and deleted this and the notification went away
        Thanks, I will try that.

Comment

CastAndBlast, that worked like a champ, thank you. What I can figure out is I know I have looked at most of the pics that still had " New " on it. I guess maybe a signal strength thing at the lease or maybe a glitch in the matrix

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
            CastAndBlast, that worked like a champ, thank you. What I can figure out is I know I have looked at most of the pics that still had " New " on it. I guess maybe a signal strength thing at the lease or maybe a glitch in the matrix
            Same here, I think it more of a glitch in the matrix!

Comment

Working...
            X