No announcement yet.

Houston voters are idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would much rather vote for a former US Marine officer than a professional politician. But I live outside the city limits.

Comment

Same BS in Austin. Makes me wan to puke!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        That is all....
        you've seen your mayor, right?

Comment

I'm very glad I don't live in Houston or Harris county any longer!! My business is still located in Harris county but we're in Humble... Trouble is, the Houston/Harris county machine is so big and so important to the region, having demoKrauts running everything, it is just a matter of time until it's a s-hole region just like every other demoKraut controlled metro area in the nation...

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
            Wouldn't a vote for Tony Buzbee be a vote based on skin tone? He is only qualification is that he has made a boatload of money as an ambulance chaser and he isn't Turner.
            Wrong, he has complete different views on taxes, law enforcement and crime. Nice try though.

Comment

Awesome.
              Just in time for the December runoff, we've now learned the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Homeland Security has launched an investigation against Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner and campaign contributions he received from disaster contractors, according to a recent report.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Dont give Houston all the credit.....Ft Bend county is just as stupid these days.
                Most of the political people in fort bend county now are all in photos and events with turner , Reynolds , green, and she jack. I agree RTP

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  No surprise here. Race card on the ready!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    Wouldn't a vote for Tony Buzbee be a vote based on skin tone? He is only qualification is that he has made a boatload of money as an ambulance chaser and he isn't Turner.
                    Do you not think people voted for Turner for the same reason?

Comment

Just like every other craphole urban city. They are all the same. It being a free country and all (able to live where you want) it blows me away that people choose to live in these places. Especially a Conservative person who enjoys the outdoors. You only get one life on this earth, living there is a waste of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownHunter View Post
                        Just like every other craphole urban city. They are all the same. It being a free country and all (able to live where you want) it blows me away that people choose to live in these places. Especially a Conservative person who enjoys the outdoors. You only get one life on this earth, living there is a waste of it.
                        Most people aren't going to make six figures living in BFE Texas. Lots of people like access to restaurants, can't get that in the middle of nowhere. Some people like racing cars on tracks. Hard to do when you live 300 miles from the nearest track.

Don't get me wrong, small towns are awesome. Grew up in one. And once my retirement is full, I will be moving back to one. But until then, I will suck it up and live near this urban craphole and commute in every day.

Comment

I dont live in the city of Houston and have no intentions of ever living in the city of houston. My wife and I both commute to Houston and the surrounding area mainly because that is where the money is.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                            I hope this isn’t breaking news to any of us after all, SheJack has been voted in for 25 years now
                            He has been a self-promoting liar his whole life. Went to my high school.
                            Apparently putting your boyfriend on the payroll while cutting real jobs is acceptable to voters
                            Hope his house never catches fire.

Shejack : “Homicide is the leading cause of murder.” ~Rep. Sheila Jackson

Comment

anyone who votes for that Typical is

Comment

Working...
                              X