Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    When the Stros take game 3 and the series is at 2 and 1 everybody will jump back on the band wagon. Then when they win another one and its tied 2 and 2 everyone will be sporting their orange shirts again. Even if they come home down a game and it's 2 and 3 all y'all naysayers will be back. If they come back up a game at 3 and 2 even Joe Buck might get on board. And trust me, I want y'all back on board because that will mean the Stros are still fighting! It only takes a spark to start a fire. If they get back to form and get hot, better watch out. If they don't, well we got beat by the better ball club that day. Take. It. Back.

True words!!!

Astros have a way of getting beat, then coming back and slaughtering teams. Once they learn a team, they are hard to beat. They also win well away.

Personally, I think they enjoy making it stressful on the fans....[emoji51]

I told my wife before we even started playing the yanks that we would go to the big game, but it was going to be a nail biter to the very end.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      When the Stros take game 3 and the series is at 2 and 1 everybody will jump back on the band wagon. Then when they win another one and its tied 2 and 2 everyone will be sporting their orange shirts again. Even if they come home down a game and it's 2 and 3 all y'all naysayers will be back. If they come back up a game at 3 and 2 even Joe Buck might get on board. And trust me, I want y'all back on board because that will mean the Stros are still fighting! It only takes a spark to start a fire. If they get back to form and get hot, better watch out. If they don't, well we got beat by the better ball club that day. Take. It. Back.

Oh I ain't gone nowhurrr. I'm still rootin' for the Stros. I'll be rootin' for 'em right up to the end, win or lose, but it sure is frustrating knowing what they are capable of and watching them fall so short of their capabilities... They can absolutely still win it, but they absolutely won't win it playing like they have to this point... When you got ducks on the pond, you gotta bring most of 'em home to roost against good teams. They do that, they'll win.

Comment

Salt & Neck are talking Truth.

Comment

On who led the players only meeting...

Comment

90% chance of rain Sunday night.......

Comment

Comment

Taubman fired.

Effing stupid.

Comment

LMAO at all the bandwagon fans. STFU and take your tshirts back to Academy. There is an reason why there are 7 games. I fully expect my free mattress.

Comment

Just saw Verlander is the first pitcher every to be 0-5 in WS appearances

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      90% chance of rain Sunday night.......
                      And? It's over. You told us so.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t think of any team in recent memory better equipped to come back from a 2-0 deficit then the Astros. As mentioned… You got a win four.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know who this guy in the middle is? He was sitting a few rows in front of us at the game last night and every inning someone was coming down to shake his hand and take a picture. I have no clue who he is. He looks like our GM but don’t think it’s him.

I know who the guy on the right is, haha. He came down to take a picture with thus guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If its not him...hes got a doppleganger

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                              And? It's over. You told us so.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There’s a chance....however slim it is...

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                                Who are they? Saw the long haired dude and thought he looked familiar.

American Ninja Warrior athletes. Guy on the left is Grant Mcarthy. Blonde guy is Nate Burkhalter. Nate has spoken at my church and volunteers with Living Water International. Both were nice guys and very gracious. I’m not one to bother athletes or celebrities in public, but my kid loves the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X