• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Foggy! Just arrived
    Foggy or Froggy?

If Froggy did he bring the "Idiots" with him [emoji16]

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

We have grid covered a lot of ground so far and nothing! Not giving up

Comment

Can I win the TBHr worst wknd of LIVE hunts award?

I need prayers!!!!!
        You did better than me this weekend. I mowed a pasture because in my rush to leave the house, I neglected to grab my bow case so count your blessings, it could be worse good luck in your search this morning

Comment

Man Jason.....the bow gods are not with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
            Man Jason.....the bow gods are not with you.

Classifieds are fixing to be full of everything I own hunting related! This disgust me. I know it happens but d*** 2 days in a row!?!?! Time to just focus on my kids and their sports hobbies.

Comment

Classifieds are fixing to be full of everything I own hunting related! This disgust me. I know it happens but d*** 2 days in a row!?!?! Time to just focus on my kids and their sports hobbies.
              This is unbelievable, keep searching.

Comment

Probably a little late but I’d try to get a dog in there. A good dog will find that deer.

Comment

Don't give up man! We all go through this sooner or later. I arrowed my first buck with a bow last year and would have been my biggest buck ever and biggest killed on our property since I have had it 7 years. Full pass through and swore I doubled lunged him even though shot was a bit high. Searched 4 hrs with multiple people only to find 1 drop of blood. I dont think I spoke to anyone for a week hardly and that shot still plays through my head. I swore I was going to go to a crossbow after that, but here I am back with my compound. I know it sucks but don't give up. Keep doing what you love.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    Probably a little late but I’d try to get a dog in there. A good dog will find that deer.
                    This.

Op is this a place where you cant bring a dog in? A good dog would have more than likely found that deer last night.

Comment

tagged, hoping got a recovery!

Comment

Gotta find that deer man. Sure looks like he’d be dead to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          A good dog would have more than likely found that deer last night.
                          Agreed, it's not too late to get a dog out there

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                            Agreed, it's not too late to get a dog out there
                            No blood anywhere! Deer scent everywhere how would a dog know to get on the right deer.

I’d be willing but I don’t see what it would be going off of.

Comment

No blood anywhere! Deer scent everywhere how would a dog know to get on the right deer.

You got the arrow covered in blood. That's all it needs. It's nose can pick up on blood thats not visible to you.

Comment

If you drop a good dog on that deer, they will find it. Blood is just one of the few scents that the track on a distressed deer.

I would get one out there asap Jason.

Comment

Working...
                                X