More Covert Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Covert Issues

I have a 6 month old camera that randomly quit working about 6 weeks ago, then started sending a pic periodically before I could get out there to check it out (it is on solar power and hasn't been touched since it was put out). When I got to it this weekend, everything looked fine. I went ahead and did the FW update, checked all of the settings, etc. I sent a test picture and it sent to my app just fine. However, when I slide it to the "On" position, it seems like it just powers off. Normally the red light will blink after putting it in that position, but this one will not.

I took the sim card out and put a new SD card in, then sent another test picture. It sent just fine. However, again, it will not send anything or respond to anything once turned on.

Does anyone have experience with this issue before I go out there again to pull it?

I was going to bring it home, but left it out incase it started working randomly again. I have a new one that I will replace it with next time and send it back to covert if I can't get it working.
    Last edited by CastAndBlast; 09-30-2019, 08:25 AM.

I had to delete and reinstall my app this weekend to get mine to receive pics properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      I had to delete and reinstall my app this weekend to get mine to receive pics properly.
      The camera is not even taking pictures. When I re-checked it a second time, the only pic on the camera was the test picture that successfully sent. When I walked into the area, there were deer in the feed pen. No pictures of them or me walking by.

Comment

tag

Comment

Working...
        X