Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    Left / right issue?
    Broadhead shoot right FP left. If I adjust the rest slightly the issue follows and they never come together like they have in the past. If FP are dead on BH are 3-5” right.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      Does the string have a Y split at top cam, or is the string totally contained within the limbs?

It’s a two track binary Rocky, no yokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do this if you haven't yet.

Get an experienced archer to shoot your bow for you. Obviously the bow isn't customized for them but since they aren't invested in the bow they will give you an unbiased opinion. With the season approaching you are probably panicking and WAY overthinking your grouping and release.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
          Broadhead shoot right FP left. If I adjust the rest slightly the issue follows and they never come together like they have in the past. If FP are dead on BH are 3-5” right.
          Since you are a left hander, I’m having to think backwards. Get centershot equal from front and back of riser equal. Then slightly move centershot closer to front of riser. Draw bow and physically manipulate riser so that string and cam groove are inline. It could be that you have allowed your grip to alter slightly and are torquing.

Comment

Sounds like a good excuse for a new bow

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              Do this if you haven't yet.

Get an experienced archer to shoot your bow for you. Obviously the bow isn't customized for them but since they aren't invested in the bow they will give you an unbiased opinion. With the season approaching you are probably panicking and WAY overthinking your grouping and release.
              The guys at the leading edge can make it shoot and so can I if I manipulate my grip to ensure the string is coming of the cam in line.

The thing is my form hasn’t changed that I know of but I can’t get this thing to shoot.

Comment

Take it to bow pro’s in Fredericksburg. It’s a long ways from you but it’s within your 100 mile range. Call and make an appointment with Dylan. He’ll get fixed up and ready to hunt.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
                  Sounds like a good excuse for a new bow

Or just sight it in for broadheads.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                    Or just sight it in for broadheads.

That’s what I’m thinking about doing it just makes me irritated.

Comment

Leading edge enough said!

Comment

I’d try Mesquite Creek if you haven’t already. Scott the owner isn’t there every day like he used to be I don’t think but the other guys also seem to know their stuff. Good luck

Comment

I am partial to Archery Country. Spend my Saturdays there helping out.

If it was fine prior to the new strings... you need to make sure those strings were correct. Did they build them or are the after market(60x/Gas)?

That is where I would start.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                            I am partial to Archery Country. Spend my Saturdays there helping out.

If it was fine prior to the new strings... you need to make sure those strings were correct. Did they build them or are the after market(60x/Gas)?

That is where I would start.

Built in shop. I’m also thinking it’s the string but how would I know.

Comment

Check the specs online for your bow.. shop should have them as well.

Heck hae them pull the strings and measure them, should be easy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                                Check the specs online for your bow.. shop should have them as well.

Heck hae them pull the strings and measure them, should be easy enough.

Are you going to be at the shop this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X