No announcement yet.

Best arrows on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X2 on the Black Eagles. I shoot the .300 Black Eagle Carnivours with a 42gr insert and 125gr heads out of a 28/70. Maybe it’s my bow, but they’ve been very easy to tune. And had a complete pass through on a big momma sow this year at 60 yards.

Comment

Black Eagle Spartans 350s and my shooting has tightened up tremendously

Comment

I've shot FMJ's, Maximas, Gold Tips and right now I'm shooting C/E Mayhems. There are things about each I like and don't. FMJ's are great arrows but will bend, get warped in practice but for hunting they're awesome. Gold Tips were just too light but for target shooting they were great. My bow shoots maximas very good but I switched to Mayhems because they're a little heavier and honestly I cant really tell the difference between shooting them and the Mayhems and the Mayhems cost less.

Comment

Victory VAP TKO

Comment

Xt hunters for durability, FMJ for weight, hexx for FOC, maxima reds or axis for a great all around arrow....

If I were to buy tomorrow... I think I’d buy gold tip and cut from both ends and use their weight system..

Comment

What poundage, draw length, and bow are you shooting. FMJs are fantastic arrows. After shooting them for 5 or 6 years I decided to go all carbon. I was tired of the ends mushrooming from hitting bone, wood, dirt, etc or warping from practice. I shoot high poundage, long draw, fast bow. I switched to Element Typhoons and haven't had to replace arrows as often. They still break from time to time, but seem to last better for me. They also fly VERY well from my bow. I would recommend either but the Typhoons are my go to arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                Black Eagle Spartans 350s and my shooting has tightened up tremendously
                and will continue to improve when you come pick up your I34 lol!

Comment

Black Eagles built by muddyfuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                    and will continue to improve when you come pick up your I34 lol!
                    L M A O but yes so true

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      Black Eagles built by muddyfuzzy.
                      This.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        This.
                        This x3

Comment

The last two times I have shot with someone I get a loud, "How many **** pounds are you pulling back?" when they hear the 414 grain 17% FOC black eagles whack the bag.

It is like the first time you hear a MLB'er hit a baseball or a PGA'er hit a golf ball up close.

They are incredulous when I tell them, "56 lbs, dude. It's the arrows not the Injun in this case."

Comment

I'm thinking maybe the Easton axis, girzzlysitks or black eagles , I really want micro diameter arrows but want some thing durable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very hard to beat the axis 5mm
                              They are a bit pricey tho

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                                Very hard to beat the axis 5mm
                                They are a bit pricey tho
                                What are they compared to fmj 5mm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...