Late term abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late term abortion

There have already been several comments about the NY state law that passed that now permits late term abortion. This has been the best analogy I’ve seen so far

So a doctor and a mass murderer walk into a building. The doctor walks in and gives abortion to a 30 week old child, at about the same time a mass murder shoots at a woman with a 30 week old child inside her, the child dies but she survives. The doctor lives to abort another day. The psychopath murderer is charged with 1st degree murder and is sentenced to life without parole.

All 3 of my kids were born at 36 weeks or less. None of them required extended hospitalization or procedures. This is murder, plain and simple.

Yes it is. I bet if that same law was passed about aborting puppies just before they were born, people would be going crazy.
    Last edited by Draco; 01-24-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

wow....
      my oldest was born at 32 weeks...

F NY....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
        wow....
        my oldest was born at 32 weeks...

F NY....
        Same here..

F em..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          There have already been several comments about the NY state law that passed that now permits late term abortion. This has been the best analogy I’ve seen so far

So a doctor and a mass murderer walk into a building. The doctor walks in and gives abortion to a 30 week old child, at about the same time a mass murder shoots at a woman with a 30 week old child inside her, the child dies but she survives. The doctor lives to abort another day. The psychopath murderer is charged with 1st degree murder and is sentenced to life without parole.

All 3 of my kids were born at 36 weeks or less. None of them required extended hospitalization or procedures. This is murder, plain and simple.
          It’s actually a bad analogy because this new law doesn’t consider the baby to be a person. The psychopath would not get charged with murder.

Comment

The mindset and morality of Democrats is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
              It’s actually a bad analogy because this new law doesn’t consider the baby to be a person. The psychopath would not get charged with murder.
              What are you talking about? This new law does not apply to violent homicide.

As I understand it, if a Dr does it with mom’s consent= ok
              Anyone else does it = murder

Comment

Pure evil !!!! Plain and simple

Comment

These are some evil bastages up there especially NY governor and NY mayor.
                  Special place in hades for these vile people. They are murderers same as if they bashed the babies head in with a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                    The mindset and morality of Democrats is disgusting.
                    Yep
                    Evil has totally taken a firm grip on that party

As I understand the NY law abortion can be done up to full term and if baby survives the attempt it can be killed after birth.....and can be performed by just about anyone you trust to get it done.

Comment

They cheered and applauded as he signed this bill, and Cuomo touts himself as a devout Catholic...
                      Hypocrisy is astounding

Comment

So you shoot and kill a pregnant woman in NY now and you don't get charged with two counts of murder?

Comment

It's disgusting

Comment

Satan is prowling around looking for those he can devour. He is having a feast !

Comment

My wife mentioned a few days ago the One World Trade Center was lit pink in celebration of this law. I had to look it up because I remember reading about this particular form of abortion at least a decade ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X