X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duane View Post
    He better be game planning for WV
    GP was the man behind the scenes versus Bama. PK needs to go.

It wont be much different than the game they just played except JT Daniels isn't a bruiser that can run the ball. Once again, they had a ton of pressures and couldn't close the deal.

Comment

Just my 2 cents, but WV can line up and run the ball way better than Tech can.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Miami is not a top 25 team. They lost to a directional.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It is the system as we know it. They were ranked at the time and appear to suck now. It is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
          Just my 2 cents, but WV can line up and run the ball way better than Tech can.

Its very concerning. I watch their whole game this past weekend and was impressed and now concerned after watching the Tech nutkick...

Comment

I think Okie lite beats Baylor by a touchdown or more. Gundy coming off a bye week is bound to be bad news.

West Virginia really isn't that bad.. for whatever reason I have watched a lot of their games this season and I am always impressed. Be interesting to see how Texas looks.

Aggies are honestly a**. That win against Arky was one of the luckiest I've seen in a while. With how poorly they look each week, it's bizarre that Jimbo isn't 1-3 right now.
            or 4-0...ugly but gritty, wins don't come easy in SEC play. Hope we fin another this week.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Its very concerning. I watch their whole game this past weekend and was impressed and now concerned after watching the Tech nutkick...
              WV is not a gimmie. I can see this going south if we aren't focused.

Comment

I’ll be at the lease with no TV, hopefully the Ags can keep the momentum and clean up the sloppy mistakes. Mississippi schools have had our number as of late.

Gig Em!

Comment

Leach led teams have always given the Ags problems.

Comment

Texas got cute in the 2nd half and found themselves in 3rd and long way too often. Losing a game after being 14 points up is definitely a coaching issue. Sark must win to stay in Austin. Texas has plenty of talent, but it's concerning to see them struggle as much as they did. You can't offer top recruits spots on a losing team, or keep top recruits when the L's pile up. Lose a few more, which they definitely might do, and they'll see a mass exodus of talent.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      It is the system as we know it. They were ranked at the time and appear to suck now. It is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Actually the system we know goes by current ranking not ranking at the time you played them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        WV is not a gimmie. I can see this going south if we aren't focused.

Nope, but this might be their saving grace.

#Texas defense recorded a season-high 44 pressures on the quarterback Saturday vs. Texas Tech. Not sure JT can handle that. TECH RAN 100 PLAYS ON OFFENSE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Chad C; 09-26-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I think Okie lite beats Baylor by a touchdown or more. Gundy coming off a bye week is bound to be bad news.

West Virginia really isn't that bad.. for whatever reason I have watched a lot of their games this season and I am always impressed. Be interesting to see how Texas looks.

Aggies are honestly a**. That win against Arky was one of the luckiest I've seen in a while. With how poorly they look each week, it's bizarre that Jimbo isn't 1-3 right now.
                          I like to keep up with them bc of OC Graham Harrell. I think he'll be a HC in the next 5 years.

Comment

Big 12 QB pressures from week four:

Texas — 44 (1 sack) slippery little f’er
                            OU — 20 (0 sacks)
                            Baylor — 18 (5 sacks)
                            KSU — 13 (2 sacks)
                            TCU — 12 (3 sacks)
                            Kansas — 12 (1 sack)
                            TTU — 12 (1 sack)
                            ISU — 11 (4 sacks)
                            WVU — 11 (1 sack)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              Texas got cute in the 2nd half and found themselves in 3rd and long way too often. Losing a game after being 14 points up is definitely a coaching issue. Sark must win to stay in Austin. Texas has plenty of talent, but it's concerning to see them struggle as much as they did. You can't offer top recruits spots on a losing team, or keep top recruits when the L's pile up. Lose a few more, which they definitely might do, and they'll see a mass exodus of talent.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                              Is Sark's seat getting warm? Would be interested in horn's thoughts on him in ATX in the future if the rest of the season is rocky.

Comment

Another we got the win, and another I have no idea what to expect this week! Defense has been playing good enough to keep us in the games, the secondary has played well outside of a couple of big plays, we will need them again this week and someone on the DL to get pressure on Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                                X