Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a lowdown that works great

Comment

The apple sd card reader is by far the best I’ve found! Just open up your photo app and you’re good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Passafist View Post
        No you can only format from a pc, iOS won’t or at least to my knowledge
        I format my card from an iPad, don’t know why an iPhone wouldn’t.

Comment

Still like my Stealth Cam card reader. It's been the best reader I've used for sure. Easy to use and just thumb through images and videos.

Comment

Amazon fire 7. Been using one for 4 years. Always works

Comment

just ordered this one---I hope it works---report to follow.

Comment

I’m going with the Lightning I believe

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  Still like my Stealth Cam card reader. It's been the best reader I've used for sure. Easy to use and just thumb through images and videos.

Those do work well . I had one and let a co-workers use and they end up keeping it .

Comment

I also have this one---works OK and you don't have to download the pics to view but you can download the keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      I’ve since switched to all cell cams but I previously used a “Boneview” reader for iPhone and it worked well. It needs an adapter if you don’t want to take the phone out of the case.
                      The new version of the BoneView reader doesn’t require the adapter or removing the case:

BoneView Trail Camera Viewers - The Ultimate Tool for Hunting & Scouting   NOTE: iPhone 15 Users need to purchase our BoneView Type-C Card Reader Here! This Apple iPhone & iPad version of the popular BoneView Game Cam Viewer allows hunters to quickly view their trail cam pictures by swiping from picture to pict

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
                        The new version of the BoneView reader doesn’t require the adapter or removing the case:

https://www.boneview.com/products/apple
                        Just got mine from the mailbox this afternoon, and it works like a champ---

Comment

Working...
                        X