• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
    no more sky-busting !
    Let's not get silly

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      It's exactly why I started reloading again, even bought a 20ga mec grabber to match my 12. For quite a few years due to the price of components it was cheaper to buy shells. Not any more.
      You won't save enough money to make it worth your while. Unless you are loading 16,28, or 410. Primers are .10 each, shot .15-.20 plus wad and powder. Figure .40 cents a round. Times 25 and you are at $10 a box.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        You won't save enough money to make it worth your while. Unless you are loading 16,28, or 410. Primers are .10 each, shot .15-.20 plus wad and powder. Figure .40 cents a round. Times 25 and you are at $10 a box.
        Not sure of the cost, but my loads are not cheap monarch. I have 1000 primers and 5 pounds of clays from way back when. Plenty ofAA hulls too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          Time to start Dove hunting with the ole trusty single shot again.

I’d starve[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Might as well buy the good stuff. By the time you buy the walmart stuff and pay tax you could have gotten some of the best shells ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Inflation was 0% in july...
              hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                It’ll be $50 a case again. A case will be 5 boxes
                Kinda like they did with ice..

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                  I’m certain he has no clue if he believed it or not.
                  Ya'll need to get your sarcasm detector checked. He's quoting the "big guy" from his speech yesterday.

Comment

I’ve been stocking up the last year. If they are 100 I ain’t buyin go them. As for the OP’s question……probably for at least another few years. When we get great leadership those prices will come down

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

I’m reloading 20ga right at $7/box

Comment

Always look forward to the last week of August!!! We need the rain!

Comment

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
                          Always look forward to the last week of August!!! We need the rain!
                          Yes Sir.

Comment

Bought 200 rounds today. $34 for 100, bought the cheapest ones. Still don't seem too cheap but dove huntin is one of my favorite things to do so I don't mind paying a little extra. Money well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              Ya'll need to get your sarcasm detector checked. He's quoting the "big guy" from his speech yesterday.
                              The “he” in my reply is the big guy…. No check needed.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                                Call Johnny's in Eagle lake. They had plenty as of a couple weeks ago.
                                I got a case from him a few weeks ago for my 16 ga @ $19.00 a box also picked up a case of 20ga @$9.95 a box

Comment

Working...
                                X