Did You Hear About 100 People Shot At Greenwoid Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Apparently the mall this happened is a gun free zone. Just read a statement from Simon Property Group. They have a "No Weapons" rule on all premises.

Bet it gets some more news coverage now bc a gun owner broke the rules
    Great, he better lawyer up. He will be the bad guy next week.

Comment

good news !

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Thanks for that link. A 22 yr old young man killed the shooter in seconds. Saved countless lives.
        Cool

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          It appears it is all over the news.
          Apparently not, I watched Fox for an hour this morning, no mention of it during that time. If the tables had been turned we would still be hearing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Questions as I don't want to read CNN

1. What gun did shooter use?
            2. What gun did the guy use to kill the shooter?
            3. Does anyone know why he started shooting? After a specific person, boss, ex? Do we know anything about him?
            4. How much ammo he have on him? How many mags (if gun even took one)?

Curious if anyone knows if this was going to be a mass shooting. Like if he came prepared to kill until out of ammo or being shot.

And I agree I sure hope people stand behind this guy and don't let the media/courts ruin him.
            Shooter had ar 15 and a back pack full of loaded mags. Maybe body armor. Civilian had pistol. According to witness, Shooter fired 4 or five times then civilian shot him 6 times real fast.

Entire shoot lasted less than 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Apparently not, I watched Fox for an hour this morning, no mention of it during that time. If the tables had been turned we would still be hearing about it.
              Absolutely. Everyone should be celebrating a good guy with a gun..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Shooter had ar 15 and a back pack full of loaded mags. Maybe body armor. Civilian had pistol. According to witness, Shooter fired 4 or five times then civilian shot him 6 times real fast.

Entire shoot lasted less than 10 seconds.
                Somebody start a beer fund for this guy on GoFundme I'll contribute

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  Well since more folks get their news online than tv, I’d say it’s covered. I typed mall shooting in google and didn’t even put in Indiana and found 18 links to the shooting. On just the first page! Give it a try.
                  Last edited by oktx; 07-18-2022, 11:25 AM.

Comment

He should have a parade but they will put him through the ringer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally some good news, civilian kills crazed gunman with concealed carry pistol. We need more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Well since more folks get their news online than tv, I’d say it’s covered. I typed mall shooting in google and didn’t even put in Indiana and found 18 links to the shooting. Give it a try.
                        Hmmm, I guess I’m a geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          He should have a parade but they will put him through the ringer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                          I bet he can live with that instead of living in guilt for having a Legal firearm and doing absolutely nothing- we’ve see that that is a huge problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Great, he better lawyer up. He will be the bad guy next week.
                            Already is according to most anti gun groups!

Comment

I've seen/heard some short clips on fox & sorta surprised cnn quoted LE calling him a hero.

I'll be curious if abc nightly does a skit as a lot of the masses tune in there for their 30mins of daily propaganda...haven't watched in a while & will try too catch it.

Comment

I saw this on our morning news. It was one of the top stories. I was shocked that the headline was "Armed citizen spots active shooter in Indiana Mall!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X