Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool! Good job!

Comment

Just got this email from Stacy as I'm sure you all did too but here are the numbers so far. I did not realize folks were doing that well out there.

All,

Currently, you all have harvested 25 does and 1 buck.

Comment

So 55 more does and 24 more bucks. I'm on vacation this whole week, so I'm going to hunt it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
          So 55 more does and 24 more bucks. I'm on vacation this whole week, so I'm going to hunt it hard.

Lucky!! Good luck!

Comment

Nothing by me today. Got home to check the pics on my trailcam, and nadda.

Comment

Went by at lunch to fill on feeder.

A few fresh tracks.

I will be there on Sunday!!

Comment

Sitting in my stand at the moment

Comment

Sitting in my stand at the moment
                  Right before a front. Should be good. Post up a pic.

Comment

Had one dink 4 pointer come in. Going to be windy tomorrow but I'm going out in the am.

Comment

Had one spike come in underneathe and my feeder scared him swaying in the wind. Other then that I froze and swayed in my tree stand.

Comment

I saw this notice on the northlake subdivision website it may explain why the deer are not being seen: Mountain Lions in North Lake

It has been reported that one or more Mountain Lions have been seen visiting the yards of North Lake residents. This has been reported by several residents, mainly along the southwest area of Valley View Rd and more recently at the far end of Council and off of the Twin Springs area. We are not aware of any damage to people or property at this time. The county has reported that there is not currently any program available to trap these animals. If you have pictures or more information, feel free to send it to the webmaster, and we will post it here on the web site.

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                          I saw this notice on the northlake subdivision website it may explain why the deer are not being seen: Mountain Lions in North Lake

It has been reported that one or more Mountain Lions have been seen visiting the yards of North Lake residents. This has been reported by several residents, mainly along the southwest area of Valley View Rd and more recently at the far end of Council and off of the Twin Springs area. We are not aware of any damage to people or property at this time. The county has reported that there is not currently any program available to trap these animals. If you have pictures or more information, feel free to send it to the webmaster, and we will post it here on the web site.

Very Cool. I'd love to get a pic of one on my TC. I have been seeing penty of deer on camera, but there all coming around at night.

Comment

So 55 more does and 24 more bucks.
                            Anyone know an update to what Tags are left?

Comment

Went by Saturday to check on feeder. Deer jumped on me 40 yards from my feeder.

She is going down this weekend!

Comment

Any lick yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X