Dems Do 180 on Back to School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems Do 180 on Back to School

They must have been getting there @ss handed to them on this issue to pull a complete 180. Now the media is going to have to change their narrative litterly overnight.

I saw that tweeted earlier today. I was like ***?

Insane freaking world we live in now.

You WILL die!...5 seconds later... Nothing to worry about... flip/flop flip/flop LOL

Comment

Don’t get too excited. I think they’re hoping for a spike and having to close schools again in October. After all if kids can’t go to school, how can people be expected to go there to vote?

Comment

I think Trump pushed them in regards to any federal funds they may be receiving. I don't know that for sure but just a wild guess.
        Either way I can't wait to hear the spin on this one.
        Its the right thing to do and everyone knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          Don’t get too excited. I think they’re hoping for a spike and having to close schools again in October. After all if kids can’t go to school, how can people be expected to go there to vote?
          I thought about this as well. But not written anywhere that voting is required to be done in schools and churches.

Comment

If they don't look out they are going to give themselves whiplash...

Comment

Remember, they are terrible poker players so something else might be coming

Comment

Wow.

Comment

I wonder what deceitful, evil plan they are working on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    I wonder what deceitful, evil plan they are working on now.
                    you can bet they have something up their sleeve, and it's not just mail in ballots.
                    they need something to avalanche on us to have any hope... imo

Comment

Since when did Chuck U Schumer start caring about the economy?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        you can bet they have something up their sleeve, and it's not just mail in ballots.
                        they need something to avalanche on us to have any hope... imo
                        It’s definitely strategic! Open schools, huge increase in cases, inflate #’s and deaths. Have a second shutdown just in time for the election. A child can see their games. Doesn’t really matter tho we’re already being dragged along with the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          They must have been getting there @ss handed to them on this issue to pull a complete 180. Now the media is going to have to change their narrative litterly overnight.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-schools-open/
                          Seems like their little ploy has backfired on them. It wouldn't surprise me if the gov's and mayors got new walking orders to open everything up, except maybe in the new hotspots in real near future.

Comment

The economy is recovering despite everything they have done, they are getting very scared about the election. With the data coming out on corona people are beginning to see, especially in the blue states, that it’s all been a ploy to kill trumps chances at winning. Between the Rona shutdowns , blm and defund it’s all starting to backfire biggly! What they will do now is send the kids back in an effort, in their minds, to kick off another major round of cases in a last ditch effort to say I told you so! They are willing to sacrifice the children to win, for them the ends justifies the means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              The economy is recovering despite everything they have done, they are getting very scared about the election. With the data coming out on corona people are beginning to see, especially in the blue states, that it’s all been a ploy to kill trumps chances at winning. Between the Rona shutdowns , blm and defund it’s all starting to backfire biggly! What they will do now is send the kids back in an effort, in their minds, to kick off another major round of cases in a last ditch effort to say I told you so! They are willing to sacrifice the children to win, for them the ends justifies the means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              i'm sure they have more up their sleeve...

Comment

Working...
                              X