No announcement yet.

2016 Shed Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spring turkey, filling protein feeders, and looking for sheds with my kids sounds like a good weekend cant wait

Comment

In Liberty county of the 12 or so bucks still frequenting my corn and protein about 4 have lost both sides and 2 or 3 have lost one side. Found one side of a 1.5 year old 4 points rack laying in my hand corn Monday morning.

Comment

As of Feb 3rd Milam County still has headgear

Comment

Had an 8pt and a 6 chase a doe across the road yesterday morning on our way to church here in Smith county

Comment

I found 2 sheds Saturday in Freestone County.

Comment

Found a fresh shed the other day, kinda early for here.

Comment

I found one in Brazos county yesterday. This is way earlier then normal but this one had a pretty messed up base so that could've been why.

Comment

In Mills Co. I tend to find the most on opening weekend of turkey season. Last year I found 18 in one morning

Comment

Every buck I have on camera in Collin Co. still has headgear. Usually they have dropped by now.

Comment

As of Sunday Brazos County still has headgear.

Comment

My brother in law found 2 while making hay rounds on the tractor this week.

The 5 pt shed is either an awesome 2 year old or a decent 3 year old, nicknamed "Little Hand". His other side is jacked up. No history on him. That's why I hold out hope that he is 2 year old.

The split brow buck is a 4.5 year old nicknamed "Moose". History on him since he was a very funky yearling.

Approx ages are from 2015 season.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Haven't started dropping in Hunt county as of last weekend.

Comment

It's getting started in Milam County. I have a buck showing up that has lost his left side. First and only one so far.

Comment

Found one at my feeder in Schleicher county but pics show most still have both sides

Comment

Just left Baylor county and all the Bucks we saw had their headgear. Hope to find some sheds this year

Comment

Working...
                                X