Azden Wireless mics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azden Wireless mics

Does anyone have any experience with the Azden wireless mics?

I am considering getting this one since it has two transmitters and dual receiver...

Azden 320ULT 320 Series Wireless Microphone

Originally posted by Swat791 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the Azden wireless mics?
    I don't have any experience using that Mic setup in particular but I almost bought it.

Here is a thread that goes into a little more detail. (click me)

Swat the reason I didn't purchase it, is because I read multiple reviews saying the same exact thing from allot of different people. With that Azden Mic setup anytime that the Transmitters, got within 10ft of each other or the Receiver that you would get signal loss, excess static, etc.... So at $800 bucks I said PFFFFT, and got me a Seinnhouser (sp) or something like that setup.

Comment

Well, heck that isn't good!

Where did you get yours from, what model is yours?

Comment

Swat. I know that this is and older post but I just stumbled across it so if anyone else has a similar question I would agree that the Seinnhouser is the way to go. I purchased mine from B&H for $499. Lowest price I could find but it is fine equipment. I believe events like the Grammy's, Tony Awards, etc... us Seinnhouser. No problems with mine. Sound quality is great and can be used at quite a distance.

Comment

I ended up going with the Sony wireless mic (500.00) from B&H.
          I used it the other day and the sound quality was great.

I think if your budget allows either the Sony or Seinnhouser are great wireless mics.

Comment

Working...
          X