Anyone use Moultrie cellular camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use Moultrie cellular camera?

I was looking at new cameras, since I need a GOOD one, and I came across the Moultrie I-45 with the cellular option. i guess you can look at your pics online whenever you want. Anyone have any feedback on these?

I don't want to swing the $400 for the cam and device BUTit sure looks cool! I'll give it another year or so and let em get the kinks worked out.

Comment

yeah, I just finish researching it and figured out that you also have to pay anywhere from $30-$100 a month to view it. For $30 monthly you can download 100 pics a month. And if you want to use the gps portion, its another $49 annually. Sheesh!!!

Comment

I can't imagine too many people having those things at those prices. But you never know I guess. Pretty cool idea, I just like my money a little better than that.

Comment

It does sound cool, but I'd wake up on the second morning after I put it out, log in, and see some POS stealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
            yeah, I just finish researching it and figured out that you also have to pay anywhere from $30-$100 a month to view it. For $30 monthly you can download 100 pics a month. And if you want to use the gps portion, its another $49 annually. Sheesh!!!
            I looked into it awhile back and came up with the same, I am not to far from my hunting area and decided to just go check the cards for that kind of money.

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
              X2...Dad and Brother looked in to it.... IT IS EXPENSIVE!!!

Comment

What does the gps for $49 do?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                  What does the gps for $49 do?
                  Let you track some sob who steals it from you?

Comment

Ya know if you put it on a remote trail for real live scouting purposes, where you might just get a couple of pics a day, it might be worth it. But over any type of feed, the cost
                    would just eat you alive.

Comment

The GPS is supposed to let you plot out stuff on a map or something. I don't know, it got to confusing.

Comment

Working...
                      X