Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the website?

Comment

Have booked for the 28th of Feb. Will give report when we return.

Comment

Comment

Trophy fees...screw that.

Comment

No drinking, not even in camp?

Comment

Just got back in today, 4 guys = 2 african mt goats, 2 dall (both silver medal) and two very nice Fallow. Rickey is very nice and while it was not the most challenging hunt I had a great time and will very likely return here.

Comment

Thanks for the up-date Dusty. Congrats on the harvests! Any pics coming? Did you see any Gold Medal Rams?

Comment

Rickey has at least 2 gold medal black hawians(sp) and will be picking up another that is 35" on one side and 36" on the other. My Dall scored 90 2/8 and the other one scored 89 2/8. Every ram he has there will go AT LEAST Silver I think. I have lots of pictures I'll try to get them resized and up tonight.
                  Probably the coolest thing is looking at his breeder mouflons. He has two huge ones that are unreal! I have pictures of them too. I'll probably post a report with all of the pictures.

Comment

Thanks Dusty! E-mail sent to me to-day from Ricky about the big black maga-ram he has to hunt. Will be going on the 28th of this month. Yes, lets see some pics. Once again congrats!

Comment

I am going on the weekend of the 10th of March. I was going with Texastaxi and a friend of his but they backed out. There are a few spots open, PM me if you are interested in going. I can answer any questions you have since I have been there 15-20 times.

Comment

Lance, wish I could take you up on this, but I'll already told some buddies from I would go to PINS that weekend for some fishing. Rats, I was wanting to go with some TBH guys to Hunt's on a hunt.

Comment

Lance ... you PUNK ... you said that you wern't going!

BTW, it's all JP's fault!

Comment

He has the weekend set aside already so I did not want to leave him high and dry besides the blackbuck are coming in good still.

Comment

lance i would have been there but I am taking my youth group skiing....knowing what I am getting myself into I wandered if you would like to trade places

Comment

Working...
                              X