Need propane grill help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need propane grill help

Save the crap about wood and charcoal and bla bla bla. Looking for a new propane grill. I have a treager. Old grill is worn out.

I’m wanting one that’s 4-6 burners. One that doesn’t flare up like crazy(this is why I’m posting here. Needs actual feedback). Searing burner a plus. Not wanting to spend $1000+. $250-500 is ideal. I have looked at a ton. They all seem like they’ll flare up like crazy. Not trying to burn my house down LOL

Nobody at the stores can seem to help. Didn’t know where else to ask. Don’t let me down!!

Smart, hush. I already hear your comments coming. Lol

I’m gonna side with the charcoal wood blah blah blah. Lol. I pass on gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Need propane grill help

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You are looking for a unicorn in your price range. Weber is about as good as it gets in that range. I’ve had once since 2008. Good with flare ups with the drip rails but still subject to some if you don’t do your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You are looking for a unicorn in your price range. Weber is about as good as it gets in that range. I’ve had once since 2008. Good with flare ups with the drip rails but still subject to some if you don’t do your part.
        I can up the budget. But starting lower is best

Comment

Unless you can find any kind of meat that does not have fat in it, ques what you will have flare ups. Just sayin.

Comment

Yep! You need a Weber! Excellent grills and long-lasting if you get their top of the line!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
              Unless you can find any kind of meat that does not have fat in it, ques what you will have flare ups. Just sayin.
              Never had any on my current one. IR grill. But it was wayyyyy north of my price range haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Yep! You need a Weber! Excellent grills and long-lasting if you get their top of the line!!!
                Looking at them too. Also considering a half griddle half propane grill type thing if I can find one big enough

Comment

Use my treager for about everything but when I want to cook a steak at 500 plus degrees use the gas grill that Walmart, heb and academy sells for $99. It is a little cooking gas griller

Comment

Buy a used Weber on Facebook marketplace.

Comment

Find a good used gas grill and get some no flare squares.

Comment

I have a char-broil tru infrared that I got on sale at academy about 3 or so years ago. I’ve been pretty pleased with it and cook on it several times a week.

Comment

My CharBroil infared does not flare. I hate dealing with flares.

Comment

Add a couple hundred to your limit and get an RV Works Cajun Broiler and learn to cook on it. I can make anything I do on a gas grill with no flare ups and the best steaks ever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna make it to Houston anytime soon? I have this one that is about 6 months old. 3 burner all stainless $300
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X