No announcement yet.

Kroger rant !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get in line. That 2lbs of grapes will be 1lb by time you get to the check out.

Comment

In my area, Kroger has become hood rat heaven. It's hard to tell it from Wally World.

Comment

I've never been terribly impressed with them. We don't have them in San Antonio...just Walmart, HEB and the smaller high end grocery chains (Whole Foods, Sprouts & Trader Joes). HEB gets my dollar every time...they have everything we need and usually more than half of their registers are open at any given time. Oh and HEB has stepped up their craft beer game big time over the last several years...the only place that beats em in beer selection is Total Wine

Comment

Kroger rant !

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          That's not how this works at all. Even though we know self checkouts won't go away and we know rant threads do literally nothing, the plan is to complain and moan endlessly for another decade at minimum

Then at that point we may be in the GOF club and complain because we can't remember what we were complaining about.

Oops. Lol
          I need to start a rant abt all these people wearing their pants 2” too short. Suits included. Who started that mess? Guys in otherwise nice suits running around looking like a depression era farmer [emoji1842] on his way to church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 07-16-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            My wife does the online deal but the fruits and vegetables no so good.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
            next time just eat your turkey and vegetables in the store for breakfast! They'll probably open a lane and check you out after that! You must live in a big city to have a Kroger! We don't have one but I'm not sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              next time just eat your turkey and vegetables in the store for breakfast! They'll probably open a lane and check you out after that! You must live in a big city to have a Kroger! We don't have one but I'm not sad!
              No I live out in the country. But I have to make a living in the city [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X