Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower sniffers

Comment

I got no prob with that, your showing your deer off it's cold outside the meat is fine, its hunting.

Comment

Hey at least that buck is wearing his seat belt. Safety first.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          Yes, no reason to show off, show the animal a little respect.
          He's fixing to hang it up by it's feet, rip it's guts out, pull its skin off, then dismember it and put on ice! But it's disrespectful to have it on a four wheeler on your way home. Smh.

Comment

Do all of these people that flame someone for carrying their deer a couple of hours in a pickup bed or strapped to their 4-wheeler throw the meat away if it takes them 2-3 hours to find their deer?

Comment

Originally posted by tanto View Post
              As a hunter I understand that not everybody on the highway wants to see a dead deer strapped to the back of a 4 wheeler. It doesn’t bother me one bit, but I think it’s a good way to be disrespectful towards other drivers who don’t care to see it. Just my thoughts on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The ones it would offend were probably too busy texting or surfing the net or reading a book or putting makeup on

They never saw it

Comment

As a hunter I understand that not everybody on the highway wants to see a dead deer strapped to the back of a 4 wheeler. It doesn’t bother me one bit, but I think it’s a good way to be disrespectful towards other drivers who don’t care to see it. Just my thoughts on it

But what about the other drivers that do want to see it. Can't hide the facts of life. And death is one of them. Where food comes from is another.

Comment

Nice deer. Not sure why folks give a rats azz how he hauls his deer. Seems most efficient to me. Had it loaded on 4 wheeler in the field and just drive it right up onto he trailer. Less lifting.

Why's everybody always policing what folks do that's perfectly legal... folks would make out a lot easier if they'd just mind their own business.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that at all, hunters have been doing that for a hundred years. I don't know how some get though life worrying all the time about hurting somebody else's feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                      Nice deer. Not sure why folks give a rats azz how he hauls his deer. Seems most efficient to me. Had it loaded on 4 wheeler in the field and just drive it right up onto he trailer. Less lifting.

Why's everybody always policing what folks do that's perfectly legal... folks would make out a lot easier if they'd just mind their own business.
                      Exactly, grow a pair guys and keep your nose out of other people's busines.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtsimp89 View Post
                        If he packed the body cavity with ice he should be fine. And who cares it's his kill and meat let him do what he wants.
                        Nice buck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                        Unless he's takin it to a processor and yours happens to be at the same one. How hot is it down there right now ? It's none of my business, and I don't care how he takes care of it. But I also don't take mine to a processor. I would have loved to shoot that deer, by the way.
                        Last edited by critter69; 11-19-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Saw one doe and lots of ducks!

Comment

In a nutshell yes, quickest way to make a non-hunter an anti-hunter is parading an buck around like that. Not such a big deal on a short drive home but no reason for it on a long haul down the interstate, JMO.

Comment

Too many snowflakes out there. And few found their way to TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                                Too many snowflakes out there. And few found their way to TBH.
                                More like the snowflakes have influenced some folks on here "to their snowflake view point".

Comment

Working...
                                X