4 runner $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 runner $$

Looking at new 4 runner 4x4 TRD package. Any idea what out the door prices run roughly. Not sure how much they’ll haggle cause they’re proud of their Yotas!!

Not much wiggle room on toyota from my experience. I purchased my Toyota and insisted on both the rebate and zero % offer when it should have been one or the other according to the dealer. I got both. Shop near end of the month in slow months(winter/cold) and be prepared to walk if they don’t do what you want. Never finance any extended warranty, negotiating the price down on warranties and paying cash is the way to go. I don’t have any prices in front of me but I’d better they are near 50k. We went with a 4x4 limited rather than the TRD, it’s a smooth riding grocery getter than can go wherever we want if the need arises.
    Last edited by stickman; 09-17-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

My advise would be to get a 4wd SR5 and lift it yourself with Bilstiens, that’s what I did. I bought a certified pre-owned 2016 a year and a half ago for 27k with 20k miles. The TRD package is a sham imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We started off with the SR5 4x4, wife didn’t care for the ride so we went with a limited. Plenty of money can be saved going the used route then adding the TRD features.

Comment

I see you're in Weatherford. If Shottenkirk's sales is anything like their service department, keep driving to another dealer

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
            I see you're in Weatherford. If Shottenkirk's sales is anything like their service department, keep driving to another dealer
            I was pretty happy with their service when it was a Durant dealership, has that changed since it sold?

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
              I’ve heard that from handful of people

Comment

It was a great dealer when Jerry Durant owned it. It went downhill fast after the sale.

Comment

Not sure about now since 2021 are out and supplies are limited with the pandemic but they were definitely negotiable during normal times.

2018 TRD OR, sticker price for 40,400. Got it for 36k + ttl

Comment

My dad recently picked up a 2020 TRD with 4x4 for 38,600 out the door.

Comment

I've been pleased with the Yota dealer in Granbury. Great service department and I was satisfied with the deal we got on our 1793 Edition Tundra about 3 years ago. It's a short drive from Weatherford but still the same ownership in Granbury.

Like any business, it's the department managers who make or break your buying experience IMO? Good example of the service department in Granbury: For once I did not take off the antennae on our truck at the car wash and of course the machine snapped it off "even" with nothing to grab to put a replacement on. Took it to the Toyota dealership and they got it off and all I had to pay for was the replacement antennae. NO labor charge and after the mechanic tapped the core and got it off that was it in less than 30 minutes. I was really surprised only the cost of the replacement.

I have nothing bad to say about our Granbury dealer at all. Oh, when we bought the Tundra it took a day before they found the one we wanted and came from a dealer in Ft Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpetera View Post
                        My dad recently picked up a 2020 TRD with 4x4 for 38,600 out the door.

Great price!

Comment

I bought the wife a 2020 TRD Pro back in January and discounts were tough to come by. But by shopping around to multiple dealerships we were able to get more or less 10% off sticker. Add back the tax @ 6.25% and a little bit for license plates and drive out is a couple percentage points below MSRP.

Comment

We bought the wife a new 4-Runner last Feb. Went to Toyota on the west side of Ft. Worth. They made of the best deal of the dealerships we were talking to. She got the Night Shade edition (or something like that). She really likes it.
                            I will say if you are planning on lifting it and running bigger tires do some research. They have a couple of suspension systems that make this difficult due to the shock set up.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks for all inputs. Keep them coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X