No announcement yet.

New puppie time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to find but check out Australian Labradoodles. They are a mix of spaniels, lab and poodle. Our has 3 types of spaniel, very little lab and standard poodle... best dog I ever had.

Comment

Let us know what you get and post a pic.

Comment

I have a Jack Russell, Blue Heeler, and a Doberman. The Doberman is the sweetest dog I've ever had. She's a gentle giant. The heeler and Jack Russell are great, but not for the faint of heart.

Comment

still looking thanks for all the recommendations. Lab is looking like 1st place now. Any really good breeders yall would recommend.

Comment

Can't go wrong with a lab there good buddy, best dogs I've ever had have been labs and pit bull's. Pit bulls not for everyone, lab is an everyone dog.

Comment

For a Rottie call Baronhaus Rottweilers. You will not regret it and she will not sell to just anyone!

https://www.texasrotts.com/ In Avinger.

Tell Gail that Doug and Jan sent you.

Comment

GSP is the greatest breed IMO, especially if you have a very active lifestyle.

Comment

Man, go to the shelter and get you a rescue. I’ve had a ton of dogs over the years including some full blood papered pooches and the best ones have all been rescues.

Comment

We recently lost our family dog, A Black Lab, received on here from fellow TBhr,
                    She was the best and smartest pet we’ve ever had, she will be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by macdad View Post
                      still looking thanks for all the recommendations. Lab is looking like 1st place now. Any really good breeders yall would recommend.
                      We bought our English lab from Texas Pride labradors in Cleveland. He is the best family dog I’ve ever had. Big ole teddy bear very gentle and has always been great with adults/kids and other dogs. Not a mean bone in his body. Never had a desire to retrieve, but will sit and shake for a treat on demand.

We bought our American lab from Wild Games labradors in Salado. He’s a full blown retriever with drive for days. He’ll literally retrieve/fetch all day long if you let him. Very high energy and smart. Great with adults/kids but have to watch him around other dogs some times. Good guard dog too.. thinks he’s a rottie when someone knocks on the door.

Comment

Bobby Whitson @ Wild Game Labs.

Comment

If you decide on a Jack Russell, give me a call.

Comment

Check out Decker terriers. Its a giant rat terrier and good hunting dog. I just got one for the "kids".

Comment

Have decided on a field bred English Cocker Spaniel. I am really looking forward to getting him. Was born on November the 13, Now wanting to find some good trainers for them mainly to dove hunt. So excited he will be my first hunting dog always have wanted one but never had the opportunity.

Comment

Yup. If you go bold with a GSP you better by yourself a great set of compensater balls. My buddy had one and put those balls on him to keep him from running. Never phased him! Those balls would literally be beating the shat outta that dog to no avail.

Comment

Working...
                                X