Oddest Food You’ve Eaten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
    Weirdest thing I've eaten is coyote. One time my brother had a stripper sit on his face, I thought that was pretty nasty. He survived!
    Herpes really isn't deadly.

Comment

Some sort of Philippine seafood pancakes. Very strange taste, not bad but not good. One of a kind smell and taste.

Comment

Dog Treats

Comment

I had dog for sure and I think we were fed some monkey while on a trip to Honduras.

Comment

Oddest Food You’ve Eaten

Bobcat

Comment

Pickled pig lips

Comment

Raw horse meat that had a light smoke flavor. Japan

Comment

Originally posted by snowflake killa View Post
                  that sounds like ****z

sent from my moto z (2) using tapatalk
                  x200

Comment

Oddest Food You’ve Eaten

Escargot, cooked in garlic butter.

Dad was living in Israel in the mid ‘70s, we spent the summer of ‘76 there.

I would pay good money for an authentic falafel right now.
                    Last edited by Buckshot-73; 09-23-2020, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I ate a lot of real weird stuff in Asia, but I think the weirdest that hasn't been mentioned here so far is fried scorpion, stinger and all... Went to an official State Dinner at famous Winter Pagoda (AKA White Pagoda) and the great dining hall has a huge round white marble table with a marble "lazy Susan) in the middle where all the food was placed. My hostess served my food as she sat next to me on my left. She laid 3 of those scorpions on my plate and I asked, "What am I supposed to do with these?" "Just pop em in your mouth and eat them", she said... so I broke the stinger off the first 2 with my chop stix, and ate 'em... kinda salty but not bad... She said, "No, you must eat the whole thing to get the full benefit."... whatever that was supposed to mean... so the third one I popped it in my mouth and bit down... "OUCH!!, that dang stinger, though cooked and dead stuck me right in the side of my tongue when I bit down!! I'm still wondering what "benefit" I was supposed to get from it... She was a VERY nice Hostess, however, and real easy on the eyes...

Comment

Some of the stuff y'all are calling weird were everyday meals at our house growing up... Scrambled eggs n hog brains, squirrel head dumplings (those were the best!!), fried deer heart, and some folks ate deer and hog liver, but I just do not like liver... When I was a kid we fried just about anything/everything you could think of... If it was fried, it wasn't weird as long as it made good gravy!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Some of the stuff y'all are calling weird were everyday meals at our house growing up... Scrambled eggs n hog brains, squirrel head dumplings (those were the best!!), fried deer heart, and some folks ate deer and hog liver, but I just do not like liver... When I was a kid we fried just about anything/everything you could think of... If it was fried, it wasn't weird as long as it made good gravy!
                          Times were different in The Great Depression...

Comment

Kangaroo tenderloin, pretty lean and slighty gamey..

Comment

Zebra. Really dark meat but was good.

Comment

Conch raw right out of the water. A little lemon juice and down the hatch.

Comment

Working...
                                X