No announcement yet.

Sig P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love SIG's. But I carry a Kahr CM9 with extended mag. Its my favorite 9 in my collection. I love the trigger. Front jeans pocket in a kydex sheath that hides the outline. Lots of size comparisons and comparison videos available.
    Last edited by Laszlo; 08-14-2020, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Sig P365

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Briley's in houston had a couple of 365's in stock if you are looking to handle 1.

SGA has a rental I can shoot but I may not even go to that trouble

Comment

I love my P365 XL. Great little shooter, you can roll 10 +1, or 12+1 with extender. Easy to clean, easy to conceal and fun to shoot!

Comment

I bought a P365 for me and P365XL for the wife. I have a 12 round extended mag on my P365 which makes it fit quite a bit better. Got the Romeo Zero for the P365XL but haven't shot it since I mounted it. I also have a Shield and a Kahr P4043. The Kahr was my CCW prior to getting the P365. Once I get the XL sighted in, I may conceal carry it more often. If you're around tomorrow, I could stop by on my way to the farm and let you shoot them a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
            I bought a P365 for me and P365XL for the wife. I have a 12 round extended mag on my P365 which makes it fit quite a bit better. Got the Romeo Zero for the P365XL but haven't shot it since I mounted it. I also have a Shield and a Kahr P4043. The Kahr was my CCW prior to getting the P365. Once I get the XL sighted in, I may conceal carry it more often. If you're around tomorrow, I could stop by on my way to the farm and let you shoot them a bit.

Thanks but I’m at the farm and won’t be back home till early evening tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Thanks but I’m at the farm and won’t be back home till early evening tomorrow

Hopefully I’ll be at the farm by early evening. [emoji2]

Comment

Happy with mine

Comment

I’ve owned a bunch of micro carries over the years and in fact I still do. That said, the P365 is by far the most impressive in it’s class IMO. This little firearm has performed flawlessly for me for the last 2 years. It eats every brand of ammo I’ve thrown down it effectively, is extremely accurate and pretty much a joy to shoot. Recoil is to be expected and somewhat snappy (like with all micros) but it’s ergonomics actually make it a fun range gun.

My son bought the Springfield Hellcat last year....thinking he was going to 1-up the old man with the extra round capacity. After range time with both firearms he decided he liked the accuracy and ergonomics of the P365 better. He sold the Springfield recently and now owns a P365 as well.

Suffice to say we are both Sig fanboys around here.👍

Comment

One thing I’d recommend is DON’T buy a P365SAS unless you shoot one first. Neat concept but a lot of people I know who wanted to like it really don’t after shooting one.

Comment

Came home with a P365 not long after they came out. Wife spent 5 minutes with it and said "Thanks Honey!". I had to go buy a second one. We have several other options in the safe, that's the number one. Only other gun I had to buy "his and hers" was the G17. P365 is another "home run" gun, it's just perfect for its role .

Comment

I bought a Sig 365 NRA and a Glock 48 a couple days apart and the Glock sits in the safe and the Sig is always on me. The picture shows it with the 12 rnd mag and it fits my big old biscuit grabbers really well.
                        As for accuracy...a blind man could hit his target with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          I bought one a while back and I’m extremely impressed with the trigger and the accuracy.

The X Ray nights sights leave a lot to be desired at least compared to the Trijicon and Ameriglo’s I typically run on my Glocks.

I want to buy a G43X to compare though.

The only con is it can be pocket carried but it gets a bit heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can own a G48 FDE brand new in the case for that Sig. Just throwin that out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love mine. It fits my hand better with the 12rd mag. It’s the most accurate 9 that I have shot.

Comment

my F-I-L just picked one up the other day. Haven't shot it yet, but I held it and decided to cancel my G19 purchase for the 365 XL. I scoured the internet for days before I found one in stock. Supposed to ship this week...hopefully...or I may try to talk someone on here to sell me theirs.

Comment

I went and shot one the other day and finally found one in stock today. I know where one other is in stock but they have the price jacked up $100....

Comment

Working...
                                X