Need to rent or buy a 2017 or newer f250 topper/camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to rent or buy a 2017 or newer f250 topper/camper

Like title says I need a 2017 or newer f250 6.5’ bed prefer grey if possible but open. If someone has one they don’t use much that would be willing to rent it for whatever they think it’s worth or if you have one you are wanting to sell please pm me. I would need by Friday or Saturday am. Taking a trip to NM and want to cover the stuff in the truck.

I’m looking for one too......only to buy and Ingot silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
      Going to remove it regularly for the gooseneck? I’d love a topper 60% of the time, but the other 40% is prohibitive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
        Good to know....thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          Going to remove it regularly for the gooseneck? I’d love a topper 60% of the time, but the other 40% is prohibitive to me.
          Yes, having to tow with this truck all the time makes it a pain, but shooting matches, hunting, camping in the fall it would sure be nice to have one. Sometimes the 4Runner just isn’t big enough for 2-3 guys plus guns and gear.

Comment

I have rented camper covers from DFW Camper Corral. I believe they have several locations in the metromess. They are great about 10% of the time in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X