Biden's mental health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    Just like those folks on here who claim to be christians and turn around and wish death and injury to others simply because you don't agree with their views. Just the way Jesus lived his days....right? Y'all stick out like a hypocritical sore arse thumb.
    Y'all were sure worried about Austin the other day when the Antifa and BLM folks were getting bussed down here pack to the gills with hammers.
    We care about Austin, just not their idiotic political views.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      We care about Austin, just not YOUR idiotic views.

There Ironman, I fixed it for ya.
      You know he's just like the rest of 'em. If you don't respond to him he will go away 'cause even those of his ilk don't like arguing with themselves. AND quoting him just rebroadcasts the drivel. He for sure hasn't ever posted ANYTHING worth quoting. TDS is a terrible disease, and he's terminal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        There Ironman, I fixed it for ya.
        You know he's just like the rest of 'em. If you don't respond to him he will go away 'cause even those of his ilk don't like arguing with themselves. AND quoting him just rebroadcasts the drivel. He for sure hasn't ever posted ANYTHING worth quoting. TDS is a terrible disease, and he's terminal with it.
        Care to discuss your JDS before it gets you??? Stage 4 bud...

Comment

Do you mean BDS?

Comment

Youve slipped up quite a few times on here and shown your a pretty darn smart dude with some common sense. Then you pop in every here and there with a little nuttiness. Thinking you've got some things in your closet ..and if Trump helps you to deal with those then good for you. I do hope you consider sitting back and thinking about yourself and your families future and vote come November instead of sitting this one out.

Comment

C'mon, man.....are you a junkie?

I'm crazy Joe Biden and I approve this, um um um um um have you seen my hairy legs?

Comment

Working...
              X