Georgia Kraken released 11/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    That’s an ignorant statement. I’m 100% behind Trump and his legal team. But I’m tired of all the kooky stuff and sensationalism. I don’t believe they owe me anything but stop it with the clickbait sensationalism.

Just get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    No reason to argue with the trolls, some of these comments posted today are as bad as JJ, just on the Right instead of Left. The arguments are typically based on emotion or something they read on another forum or conspiracy website.

It’s funny, when the Politics and Current Events forum was first started there were a few of us who were regulars. I was considered the tinfoil hat guy back then. I have nothing on what I see with today’s posters.

Im 100% for Trump and believe the election was rigged. I also highly doubt anything that we have seen thus far will change the outcome. The closest thing is the Pennsylvania meeting held the other day at a hotel conference room. Honestly, im not sure if that was a press conference, a hearing, or a circle jerk, but it presented the most laid out case and proof of fraud we have seen yet. What was filed in Georgia, on a holiday, before a long weekend was a poorly written list of hear says and rumors. If a case AGAINST you were presented with such evidence you would be laughing all the way to court.

As I said in another post. Neither side will accept the outcome. Dark days are ahead.

Comment

That’s an ignorant statement. I’m 100% behind Trump and his legal team. But I’m tired of all the kooky stuff and sensationalism. I don’t believe they owe me anything but stop it with the clickbait sensationalism.

Just get it done.

Like button^. 99% of us on this site are patriots no need to attack each other. We are all in this together.

Comment

You don't have to read very far to see the gist of the entire filing. This is what we need for now. They can go after individuals as they like once they fix the election results.

"As a civil action, the plaintiff’s burden of proof is a “preponderance of
        the evidence” to show, as the Georgia Supreme Court has made clear that, “[i]
        was not incumbent upon [Plaintiff] to show how the [] voters would have voted
        if their [absentee] ballots had been regular. [Plaintiff] only had to show that
        there were enough irregular ballots to place in doubt the result.” Mead v.
        Sheffield, 278 Ga. 268, 272, 601 S.E.2d 99, 102 (2004) (citing Howell v. Fears,
        275 Ga. 627, 571 S.E.2d 392 (2002"

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Yeah, we have a lot of you on here unfortunately .
          How about stand tall and keep your negativity to yourself.
          When it's all over then **** and moan.
          You experts always want to tell the the greatest legal minds, what they should or shouldn't do.
          Doubt is a disease and people like you spread it like wildfire.
          There is another thread here for desperate people who like to believe that there are Unicorns crapping out ice cream sundaes that will keep Trump in office. He can believe and question what he wants. Since when is common sense and deductive reasoning a bad thing? The outcome of election night really has done some strange things to people.
          Last edited by Hunting4fun; 11-26-2020, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Just get it done.

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
            Like button^. 99% of us on this site are patriots no need to attack each other. We are all in this together.
            Agreed. But some of these guys act like they know something when all they are doing is fanning the farts of the sensationalist of the conservative side.
            The Newsmax group is just as swayed to the right and piling it on as the MSM is to the left.
            It sure would be nice to get some honest facts from honest people but I don't think anyone in our government or media fit that description.
            As certainly a few of the loudest here don't seem to either.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              There is another thread here for desperate people who like to believe that there are Unicorns crapping out ice cream sundaes that will keep Trump in office. He can believe and question what he wants. Since when is common sense and deductive reasoning a bad thing? The outcome of election night really has done some strange things to people.

Great now I want an ice cream sundae. Can’t wait to see you liberals cry like a baby when Biden gets that final phone call.....”Your Fired”.[emoji1737]

Comment

Just get it done.

Old boy questions nothing. He just gets pissy when folks point out issues. Like me pointing out gaps in the legal filing.

Like you , I am all for Trump. I do think SP will fill the gaps when they present to the court. But as the documents stand, there are glaring gaps that need to be billed.

I also know some of the stuff GG has posted has come true. Like watermarks. So I don't discount any of what he says. As for Hillary and weinor going to jail? Idk that I agree on that one yet.

Comment

We should start with demanding prosecution of the lady filling out and stamping ballots on camera. Blatantly breaking the law in clear view!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                    I don't think this is even the Kraken. The Kraken is being caged up and don't think we will ever see it. I believe it's going to go like this. There going to show the Kraken and give the corruption a chance to step down or go to jail. I really think Trump had something else put in place that we will never know about, just to smart of a man.
                    I agree 100%. Trump wanted ACB on the SCOTUS. He said this election would be decided in the SCOTUS. He is street smart. I believe he set traps as well to drain the swamp. Next several weeks should be interesting. Best of luck President Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      Old boy questions nothing. He just gets pissy when folks point out issues. Like me pointing out gaps in the legal filing.

Like you , I am all for Trump. I do think SP will fill the gaps when they present to the court. But as the documents stand, there are glaring gaps that need to be billed.

I also know some of the stuff GG has posted has come true. Like watermarks. So I don't discount any of what he says. As for Hillary and weinor going to jail? Idk that I agree on that one yet.
                      Whatever, but carry on there Shapiro

Comment

I'm praying on this to be the nail in the coffin...release the kraken!!

A retweet by Lin Wood...interesting article.

Holy Radar – that’s the Kraken!!! Who knew it is a Department of Defense Cyber Warfare Program? It Tracks Systems and aquires evidence of nefarious activities and crimes committed by Th…

When Sidney Powell stated she HAS RELEASED THE KRAKEN, most of us thought of Clash of the Titans and cheered her on for her gutsy remark. She never blinked and held a stern, a serious face when she said it. She wasn’t joking and now we know why! The “Kraken” is a Department of Defense-run cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks various other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions by the deep state!President Trump and the loyal patriots in the Military and Space Command now have all the evidence of voter fraud and election related treason. This will be used against the enemies of America!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post

Oh I don’t think for a minute Biden won legally. If he does take office it will be a sad day for our election system in the US.

Comment

Where is Schiff in all of this? I would love to put him in a cage butt naked and pepper him with semi auto air soft rifles with a dozen other TBH'ers for 6 hours straight.

Comment

Get to reading naysayers. I’m on pg. 54. You can see this will clearly be turned over by about page 10 but keep reading as it only gets better. 104 pages of proof so you can’t say “you just don’t see the proof” anymore.

Comment

Can someone give bullet points? Those of us with a short attention span don’t want to read all of that legal talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X