Need Parts for my PSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Parts for my PSE

So I have an older PSE Bow Maddness and both my limb pockets are broke, I have contacted PSE (have not heard from them yet) I have also search the net for them with no luck. Anybody have a line on PSE parts. Thanks

Have you tried creating a thread in the classifieds for parts on archery talk?

That is the only place I can think of

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Have you tried creating a thread in the classifieds for parts on archery talk?

That is the only place I can think of
      No I haven't, Still waiting on PSE to contact me. I guess I'll do that. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Tom or Brian (father son) at Robinson archery in Tucson, AZ has a solid connection with PSE and can usually get things quicker than directly with PSE. 520-298-6501

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Tom or Brian (father son) at Robinson archery in Tucson, AZ has a solid connection with PSE and can usually get things quicker than directly with PSE. 520-298-6501
          calling now, Thanks

Comment

Looks like I'll be in the market for a new bow. thanks for all the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Just wanted to update my deal, Brian found what I needed (limb rockers) and is shipping to me now. Thanks Big Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                Just wanted to update my deal, Brian found what I needed (limb rockers) and is shipping to me now. Thanks Big Lee
                Great news!! He and his dad are great people!

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  No I haven't, Still waiting on PSE to contact me. I guess I'll do that. Thanks for the input.
                  Within a matter of hours you will get a message from someone that has a friend with exactly what you are looking for. The friend is not on AT so you will have to text him and he will then ask for payment with paypal friends and family or some other non-recourse type of payment. It is a scam. Ignore it.

Comment

You might want to try Pidgeon Road Shooting Sports in Stephenville.

Comment

Working...
                    X