X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saw your request for a cart. Sorry about that.

Comment

We connected on 2 this morning. I got a big cow and my buddy got a young bull! Fun hunting! These animals are as keen and elusive as any animal I’ve ever seen. We’re seeing lots of them. And some really nice whitetail bucks. Such an awesome place!

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
          Megraton junior

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

You meant: minitron, lol.

Good job

Comment

Awesome, way to go guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Busy morning. I heard three shots so far. Two sounded like solid hits. I passed on a big bull right where I shot that juvenile bull Friday. I'm looking for something smaller and easier to pack out since I'm by myself.

Comment

Busy morning. I heard three shots so far. Two sounded like solid hits. I passed on a big bull right where I shot that juvenile bull Friday. I'm looking for something smaller and easier to pack out since I'm by myself.

Dang man. Next time let me know so I can let you borrow my game cart. I wanted to offer it up to you, but I've been out of town.

Comment

If I had an A Team with me, I'd go for a Megatron. Thanks Noe.

Lol, the A Team wasn't around for the bull haul out. They all left me and wouldn't turn around to come help, and were minutes down the highway. Laguna Master and a warden made it possible.
                  If I was there, I'd help ya

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Megraton junior

Congrats! I'd have busted him too! Great table fare

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad and I are hunting Teniente this week. Seeing sign but it has been pretty slow. Finally saw a cow and calf this afternoon when moving spots but couldn’t get a shot. Hoping this evening will be productive.

Comment

I killed my first buck not far from there on what was the Knapp ranch when I was 11 years old. The biggest whitetail I ever saw on this side of the river (real deer) was on that Teniente dirt, but it was 3 decades ago. I giggle at folks talking about farmworkers wanting to be carpenters going through deep South Texas Brush as new thing those houses didnt Coalesce out of the ether I would love to walk around in there with some rattling horns

Comment

Working...
                        X