Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consumer Warning!!!!!

Warning-Do not buy a Cannon Gun Safe
    My safe will no longer open using my combo.

I can't even express what I think about their customer service without getting banned... It has been weeks and numerous "messages" left without the first returned call.
    I'm done with this company!!!! Forever.

Their Lifetime warranty is a total joke!!!

That sucks!!

Comment

Oh and It's the manual rotary dial type. Not electronic.

Comment

I have one. When you put your combo in go one extra tick mark on the dial. That should take care of it and let you open it. If that doesn't work try going a little further past each mark Sure hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by JSF View Post
          That sucks!!

This

Comment

Not good!

Comment

who makes the dial...call them direct.

S&G should take care of you regardless if mechanical or dial...is it marked or can you confirm from cannon??

Comment

It gets off a little bit from the dial being spun. That's what happened to mine did some on line searching for the issue and what I wrote above was suggested. Worked the first time for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  who makes the dial...call them direct.

S&G should take care of you regardless if mechanical or dial...is it marked or can you confirm from cannon??
                  Not sure who made the dial and Cannon will not return a call.(sorry suckers)I'll try to find out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted View Post
                    It gets off a little bit from the dial being spun. That's what happened to mine did some on line searching for the issue and what I wrote above was suggested. Worked the first time for me.
                    I'll try it. On every number???

Comment

Yes sir. If it doesn't work try a little further past each mark you should stop.

Comment

Originally posted by addicted View Post
                        yes sir. If it doesn't work try a little further past each mark you should stop.
                        10-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted View Post
                          this is factual but still needs to be fine tuned by a locksmith...I had my locksmith change both my combos as soon as i got them & he explained the same thing. Problem is tuning can be in any of the three #'s & get frustrating.

Still, he says he fixes way more electricals than dials...says S&G is the only way to go for either.

Comment

Hope you get in, G.S Brain-trust,><>

Comment

I had this problem. I now turn the second number 1 to 1.5 past the original number. Works everytime.

Comment

Working...
                              X