Xbow hunters.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	xbow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	24791500

good one...

Comment

Sorry guys. I think the mini van is worse. I guess it goes hand in hand. A little off subject, but back in 1992 my mom drove a Dodge Mini Van. It was white with the Grizwald wood trim down the side and flaming red interior. Needless to say this POS was given to me as my first car. I will always have a hatred for Mini Van's It only lasted about a month before something mysteriously happened to it

Comment

That type of vehicle would be more fitting with a PETA sticker on it ... just be happy they're hunting!

Comment

[ATTACH]139710[/ATTACH]

Comment

hmmm...wonder if he knows that he's breaking the law?

Comment

Originally posted by tinman View Post
              hmmm...wonder if he knows that he's breaking the law?
              I know ... I know ... his license plate is covered!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                That type of vehicle would be more fitting with a PETA sticker on it ... just be happy they're hunting!
                Now thats funny.

Comment

My ex- wife bought a Mini Van once and I wouldn't be caught dead in it. I hate em. You ever get stuck behind a long line of cars on a two lane road, it's almost always a mini-van in the front.

Comment

Good lord you girls sure are insecure in your bowhunting manliness

Like someone said be glad they're hunting

Comment

With sliding doors on both sides, one guy could push the deer in while the other was pulling.

This 'cowboy' must have traded-in his pickup on one.

Silver Money, a three-year-old silver-dapple miniature horse, is pictured after being loaded into Paula Perry's minivan on Saturday during the Horse Fair at Bittle Equestrian Center in Owensboro, Kentucky. ``You know you're a redneck when your minivan doubles as a horse trailer,'' Perry said. Perry and Lisa Paulsen won Silver Money at the Kentucky State Fair.
                      PHOTO: AP

Comment

When I turned 16 my parents let me borrow the family vehicle that was on its last leg. It was a burn orange and brown Ford Aerostar minivan... probably like a 1988 model or so. I still have an aversion for those boogers lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X