VAP new arrows what y’all think?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAP new arrows what y’all think?!

VAP released their new arrows... seems to be same concept as the FMJ... what’s the green screens thoughts?

Personally I like, already shooting the ripxv from them love the speed and get great penetration but these just might cause me to shoot a slightly heavier arrow by next season. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Comment

Morning bump

Comment

What are they called? Maybe I missed them on their website

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
          what are they called? Maybe i missed them on their website
          vap ss

Comment

From what I've seen, they are nothing like the fmj's. There is stainless steel mesh woven into the carbon fibers, not a metallic sheath. Now, it's all probably a marketing ploy, but it is different.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              From what I've seen, they are nothing like the fmj's. There is stainless steel mesh woven into the carbon fibers, not a metallic sheath. Now, it's all probably a marketing ploy, but it is different.
              sorry was referring the multiple materials used...from what i understood it is the ss mesh inlaid into some form of resin the wrapped in a 90 degree carbon fiber.... looks good but hey who knows

Comment

Looking at specs there are far better options for me. Unless you just want to build a heavy arrow with average foc. Plus I don’t like micro or any of the components they offer.

But they might be awesome ... different strokes

Comment

Working...
                X