Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy cotton seed Pleasanton/three rivers area

Guys,

Wondering if anyone knows of a place to buy cotton seed in the Pleasanton/Three Rivers area? Thanks in advance for the help

Brandon

there's a gin in Mathis that sell sit by the ton

Comment

Not in Pleasanton, but a little south of Mathis in Edroy. Hazendorf gin. Just bought 1000 lbs today. $140.00 for a super sack full. They got plenty. Was a good year for the cotton farmers.

Comment

How many lbs is in a sack?

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
          Not in Pleasanton, but a little south of Mathis in Edroy. Hazendorf gin. Just bought 1000 lbs today. $140.00 for a super sack full. They got plenty. Was a good year for the cotton farmers.
          I have used them before, good people and a great price

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
            How many lbs is in a sack?
            About a 1000 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
              When you say sack full is it closed up and can be hauled in an open trailer?

Comment

We bought it in Sinton from Hartzendorf Eric Gin. Were were just north of three rivers and would but it in the large pecan sacks. 6 at a time on a gooseneck trailer

Comment

Originally posted by bmiles View Post
                  When you say sack full is it closed up and can be hauled in an open trailer?
                  Yes they are closed and can be hauled in an open trailer or truck if you only need 1 or 2. They are super sacks...about 4' x 4' and roughly 5' high.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by menglert View Post
                    Yes they are closed and can be hauled in an open trailer or truck if you only need 1 or 2. They are super sacks...about 4' x 4' and roughly 5' high.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
                    Thank you again for your help. I talked to them today and will getting set up next week.

Comment

Is it cheaper if you don’t buy it in a super sack? Such as if you had a dump trailer and bought a couple of tons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikege1174 View Post
                        Is it cheaper if you don’t buy it in a super sack? Such as if you had a dump trailer and bought a couple of tons.

Yes

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X