Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have stayed at home!

My dad called to see if I could help...

Use the bucket...should be pretty easy to crawl out once you unhook what ever that is one the 3 point hitch

Comment

2wd Mahindra sunk in old tree hole [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Comment

Bucket, some chain, and a tree...you’ll be out in no time

Comment

I never met a tractor that wasn’t lookin for a “soft spot”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            Use the bucket...should be pretty easy to crawl out once you unhook what ever that is one the 3 point hitch

Typically we would but we have hay forks on, to push the brush into the fire, and the 16 year old hydraulic system working against us. Good memories with my old man. This is how it started

Comment

Yes sir. Drop the box blade and chain it out with the FEL.

Comment

Last year I had been working very long and hot hours. Didn’t realize I was also suffering from heat exhaustion at the time and kept pushing myself. As a result I wasn’t feeling very chipper early one morning while shredding a severely overgrown pasture. My ability to be alert was diminished. Felt very fatigued. What was especially scary was I found one of the underground springs the hard way with a cab tractor. If any of you guys know what that’s like you’ll know the description well. The amount of water moccasins present was also a worry when baling out of the sinking tractor. Thankful to not have been bitten.

We tried disconnecting the batwing from the tractor and pulling them out with a 4WD truck. Didn’t work. Using the loader and activating the rear differential lock didn’t get us anywhere. That’s the deepest I’ve sunk any piece of equipment. Some other guys nearly lost a big track hoe there before in a separate incident. That place has a spooky vibe to it and I have a suspicion why.

Comment

Should have stayed at home!

We’re out, my 6.4 Hemi w/ 140.5k miles earned it’s keep tonight!

Comment

Working...
                  X