Which Texas counties are under SIP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Texas counties are under SIP?

I was just curious as to how many and which counties are in a SIP rule.

Smith County declared effective as of last night. Unlike many counties though, the judge stated that small businesses with fewer than 10 employees and no retail store-front can stay open, so small businesses like print shops, financial services, etc. can stay open.

We don't have a lot of cases, but we do have community spread and one death (91 year old).

Most American live paycheck to paycheck. How are they (and the economy) going to survive this if it goes on for a couple months? I know that utility bills and rent have been suspended for those that cannot pay it, but in 2-3 months (if it lasts that long) when this is over and all of a sudden they have 3 months of rent and utilities due and everyone wants their money now, how will they overcome that?

I am not a doomsday type person but I don't see how people are happy playing community FB games and watching Netflix and treating this like a vacation.

These mandatory SIP orders are a joke to me. everyone was basically staying at home before them and they still allow you to go to lowes, academy, gro store, liquor stores, fishing, etc. So what is the point? I guess they make some people feel like the government is taking care of them and handling the situation? I don't know.

These things that keep me awake at night, maybe I just don't understand global economies, I guess we will see...

Comment

Ok, so how does that answer the question "Which counties are in a SIP order?"

Comment

if you have not noticed most posts on TBH do not answer the OP's question...they just say what is on someone's mind.....lol But to make it clearer, SIP orders mean nothing in reality, so it does not really matter......lol

Comment

Gregg County

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            Ok, so how does that answer the question "Which counties are in a SIP order?"
            Here’s a solid answer

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Who cares I drove around all day yesterday and it’s normal traffic everywhere.

Comment

Actually, I have now read that Gregg County’s is voluntary.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Actually, I have now read that Gregg County’s is voluntary.
                  OOPS! The above is wrong! The headline I read was wrong.

Comment

City of Lubbock just issued a SIP order thru 4/3.

Comment

Travis
                      Williamson
                      Burnet
                      Soon llano
                      Dallas
                      And that’s all I know about. I’m deemed essential so I’m im out working. I will say Rick has a point. There’s not much change.

Comment

Scurry Cty is until Friday 4/3. County will decide on a weekly basis whether to keep the sip in place or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                          I was just curious as to how many and which counties are in a SIP rule.

Smith County declared effective as of last night. Unlike many counties though, the judge stated that small businesses with fewer than 10 employees and no retail store-front can stay open, so small businesses like print shops, financial services, etc. can stay open.

We don't have a lot of cases, but we do have community spread and one death (91 year old).
                          Brazos
                          Milam
                          Robertson
                          Burleson

That's what I know off the top of my head.

Comment

Working...
                          X